You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

6h micro small pairs

edited June 2010 in The Poker Clinic
What is your move?

6handed 2p/4p cash

33 in UTG+1 after UTG limps (UTG usually raises 4x to 8x atleast 3/4 of hands, rest of table is nit tight!)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    A limp is fine I suppose, as most of 2/4p players are very passive and like to see flops, so I would just limp and see a flop, if you flop a set bet/bet/bet, or if you miss just fold.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: 6h micro small pairs:
    A limp is fine I suppose, as most of 2/4p players are very passive and like to see flops, so I would just limp and see a flop, if you flop a set bet/bet/bet, or if you miss just fold.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    spot on
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    yeah i agree, standard at this level. it was just that the UTG villain limped which concerned me.

FYI because they didnt raise the rest of the table all limped and played more passive.
  • edited June 2010
    I think i would raise, what do you guys think of this?
  • edited June 2010
    I think i would raise, what do you guys think of this?
    Posted by BlackFish3

pointless, if the first person to limp is spewy and the players behind tight, the best play is to surely overlimp take a free flop easily stack the over valuer if you hit, get away cheap if you don't, and be able to limp/call limp fold to the nits behind depending on what you're thinking and how big they make it.