You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

10 PM VELOCITY

edited June 2010 in The Poker Clinic

BLINDS 400 200
WENT ALL IN 3450 WITH AQ
CALLED  WITH 98 DIAMONDS
FLOP 299 THIS IS WORST ALL INOF ALL TIME
OPPONENT SAYS THATS SKY
IS THAT THE RIGHT ANSWER IF SO IT SUCKS
ANY WORSE THAN THIS

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to 10 PM VELOCITY:
    ANY WORSE THAN THIS
    Posted by BIGBOY468

absolutely not, by no means, negative, never, nix, no way, not at all, not by any means

• edited June 2010
    still the tournament i just cant cash in. sigh.
  • edited June 2010
    BLINDS 400 200 WENT ALL IN 3450 WITH AQ CALLED  WITH 98 DIAMONDS FLOP 299 THIS IS WORST ALL INOF ALL TIME OPPONENT SAYS THATS SKY IS THAT THE RIGHT ANSWER IF SO IT SUCKS ANY WORSE THAN THIS
    Posted by BIGBOY468
    Hi

Its absolutely nothing to do with sky, you try any poker site you wish to name, you will get the same, you will also get it in live poker, it is poker, it will happen unfortunately, you are a 58% to 41% fave to win the hand, so are not that far in front, it is virtualy a coin flip im afraid :)
  • edited June 2010
    thats poker at its purist :o)

what can you do, silly call but people seem to make these on all sites i play and hit just variance. 60/40 fave pre flop god knows why they called? maybe they are inexperianced and best way for them to play is to flip, more then likely it happens mate next time you should crush them! good luck
  • edited June 2010
    BLINDS 400 200 WENT ALL IN 3450 WITH AQ
    Posted by BIGBOY468
    Subtle.
    CALLED  WITH 98 DIAMONDS
    Posted by BIGBOY468

You don't want this call?!
    FLOP 299
    Posted by BIGBOY468
    Unlucky.
    THIS IS WORST ALL INOF ALL TIME
    Posted by BIGBOY468
    Not necessarily, why did he make the call - was he short? Massive leader willing to gamble without harming stack?
    OPPONENT SAYS THATS SKY IS THAT THE RIGHT ANSWER IF SO IT SUCKS
    Posted by BIGBOY468
    That's right, if you play on other sites, when you're a 58% favourite, you don't lose the other 42%. That's how sky make their billions of pound worth of rake every hour on the 2p/4p tables, "apparently".
    ANY WORSE
    THAN THIS
    Posted by BIGBOY468
    Not that I've ever seen; and god willing I will never see anything worse than losing a 58-42!