You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Grind needs you!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
We have had a cancellation this weekend, so if you are up for taking part in The Grind challenge where you try and get as high a return on your money throughout the show as possible, in an attempt to make it onto our ROI Leaderboards, then let me know ASAP please.

We would prefer someone to be in the studio, but are aware it is our first WC match, so may consider a home cash player instead.

Just post your interest here and we may be in touch.

Many thanks.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Is there a bar there?
  • edited June 2010
    i'd be willing to travel down to the studio, if you guys can sort me out for a hotel lol..........dunno where the studio is but im sure i'd be travelling for at least 8 hrs both ways.

Hey-ho im home for 3 weeks and willing to donk a couple of hundred as usual

do not let me near a bar if there is oine!!!!!!!

oh and i have no interest in some mickey-mouse football match (unless USA win)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: The Grind needs you!:
    i'd be willing to travel down to the studio, if you guys can sort me out for a hotel lol..........dunno where the studio is but im sure i'd be travelling for at least 8 hrs both ways. Hey-ho im home for 3 weeks and willing to donk a couple of hundred as usual do not let me near a bar if there is oine!!!!!!! oh and i have no interest in some mickey-mouse football match (unless USA win)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Hey JAEGERBOMB,

Can't do any travel or accomodation i'm afraid... Would you be up for doing it from home?

Aisling
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: The Grind needs you! : Hey JAEGERBOMB, Can't do any travel or accomodation i'm afraid... Would you be up for doing it from home? Aisling
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    I'm sure i'll be up for that.....just let me know all the details............is it cash tables only? or also the main tourny? Will make sure my internet connection is working, unlike last weekend.
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks for the call Aisling. Account will be suitably booted up tomoro and looking forward to the show.

As you can tell, I can yap for ages.

And yes I was speaking to her majesty wasnt I? x
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks for the call Aisling. Account will be suitably booted up tomoro and looking forward to the show. As you can tell, I can yap for ages. And yes I was speaking to her majesty wasnt I? x
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Great stuff, I've emailed you all the relevant details - and it was great chatting to you!

Looking forward to an awesome show on Saturday

A xx
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks for the call Aisling. Account will be suitably booted up tomoro and looking forward to the show. As you can tell, I can yap for ages. And yes I was speaking to her majesty wasnt I? x
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Good luck babe xxxx
  • edited June 2010
    What about candi having a grind? phwoar!!!
  • edited June 2010
    wonder if the cancellation was due to a certain football game hmmm?

All jock gloating must be banned by Sky, if USA get a result - perhaps dock his ROI and remind him of Chris Iwelumo if he gets above his station! ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to The Grind needs you!:
    We would prefer someone to be in the studio, but are aware it is our first WC match, so may consider a home cash player instead.
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    You do realise Jaegerplop you have to play from your toilet, Orford style, with your laptop on your knees.