You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

World Cup freeroll

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
What a sham, sat waiting 1hr 25mins for tourney to come back then chucked off, i aint happy at all, what compensation do i get???

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to World Cup freeroll:
    What a sham, sat waiting 1hr 25mins for tourney to come back then chucked off, i aint happy at all, what compensation do i get???
    Posted by pinkgolf
    same ere.
  • edited June 2010
    Compensation!!! it was a freeroll some people have a right cheek!!!!

Posted by pinkgolf
  • edited June 2010
    Phoned them up and got a whole 100 poker points back, thats what 1.5hrs play and being just outside the places gets for you.  Pretty damn poor imo.
  • edited June 2010
    Use a more reliable site that values your custom and has the decency to let you know whats going on.

• edited June 2010
    Tikay is going to be making a live statement on SkyNews at 11pm.

Channel 501 or 517 for HD viewers.
  • edited June 2010
    Lol listen to you all this was a freeroll calllllllllllllllm down no harm is done it hasn't affected your bankroll, unless you have no bankroll and are just playing the freerolls to make a bankroll and because you were doing well in this one and sky had technical difficulties you want compensation looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool pull the other leg jesus christ get a grip even other poker sites would not compensate players in which they have not paid no entry fees anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! END OF DISCUSSION cheeeeeeeky fukkkkkkkkkers
  • edited June 2010
    Buster, stakes are irrelevant, time invested and bearing in mind 90% of the field had already gone make it pretty annoying.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: World Cup freeroll:
    Tikay is going to be making a live statement on SkyNews at 11pm. Channel 501 or 517 for HD viewers.
    Posted by emilyegg

really? or you joking?
  • edited June 2010
    ...and since when did you decide when a discussion ends?
  • edited June 2010
    Buster, stakes are irrelevant, time invested and bearing in mind 90% of the field had already gone make it pretty annoying.
    Posted by Battlecat
    Yes annoying but asking for compensation come on jesus, If sky compensated all 2000 runners it would be the end of this poker site done dusted i was in this tournament and it took me 15-20 mins to load up the page.

I could of easily had AA,KK in the hands that i missed which means i may not of gone out when i did but i am not sat on here asking for compensation from a freeroll that sky are good enough to give us for nothing that's right nothing then you bite the hand that feeds you unreal
  • edited June 2010
    ...and since when did you decide when a discussion ends?
    Posted by Battlecat
    Stfu i don't decide but im sick to death of people on here moaning and whining about what sky is not giving them.
    Why not for a change point out the good things that sky do for us like the community,The sky poker live tours,The freeroll's,The list is endless so stop being morbid old whinging people and give sky and their team a flipping break JEEZ
  • edited June 2010
    Bite the hand that feeds you?????????  There was me thinking sky were in it for the profit!

We sign up to sky and pay them money in entry fees, out of these entry fees they have laid on a freeroll in order to give something back, fair play to them, however it went horribly wrong after we have spent a considerable time playing it.  It took 1 minute to initially load on my machine so no idea why it took you 15 mins.  My issue is playing for an hour and a half, then waiting for an hour and a half only to have it shut down.  I think i'm within my rights to complain about wasting 3 hours of my night to get knocked out of a tournament where I still have 28k in chips.

Sounds like you actually got knocked out, so not sure why you're even following the thread!
  • edited June 2010
    Tikay is on SkyNews now, straight after it tells us about the problems in the Gaza Strip.
  • edited June 2010
     i came in 26th place as its a free i couldnt really care if i dont get nething  , u cheaky beggers asking for compensation,
  • edited June 2010
    Tikay is on SkyNews now, straight after it tells us about the problems in the Gaza Strip.
    Posted by emilyegg
    thats briliant had me laughing me head off dot think it had same affect for some others
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by pinkgolf
    there was 194 of us left wen it crashed, im gutted 100 points waisted
  • edited June 2010

*Im free to do what i want any old time....... I said love me hold me cos im freeeeeeeeee.
    *Free Willy
    *they will take our land and our homes but they will never take our freeeeeeeeeedoooommmm
    *Free Willy 3
    *3 is the magic number
    FREE IS FREE CANT YOU SEE although i didnt play cos i didnt have any poker points to play with so guess its not totaly free but then what is! if there was a problem and id played for over an hour when i coulda been out shootin beavers or badgers id be a bit pe ed off but id get over it cos its free!

• edited June 2010
    here here dazler..... Amen!
  • edited June 2010
    Hi guys,

I can confirm that we will be re-running the World Cup Kick Off Freeroll.

In fact we will be doubling the prize pool by running two tournaments with a 1000 runners in each. This means you have a better chance of winning some amazing tournament seats.

All players who registered for the tournament last night will be re-entered.

More details to follow shortly but expect the tournament to be run on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Dan