You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Royal Ascot Tuesday 15th June tips

edited June 2010 in The Shed
Hiya all

I'm off to Ascot on Tuesday anyone got any tips for me, as I'm not exactly a expert at horse racing been a few times before but I'm sure there's some people who will no a lot more than me so any tips will be welcomed 

Cheers 

Rob

Comments

• edited June 2010
    canford cliffs that,ll see u arite

no had a proper look yet bt al happily have a blast an let u know what a fancy if ye want!!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Royal Ascot Tuesday 15th June tips:
    canford cliffs that,ll see u arite no had a proper look yet bt al happily have a blast an let u know what a fancy if ye want!!!
    Posted by culross12
    Yeah that would be good mate.

Candford cliffs is the one horse i was defiantly going to have a bet on lol
  • edited June 2010
    Beware of Makfi in that Canford Cliffs race winner of the 2000 Guineas looks a good horse

My bets for the first day would be

Goldikova- This horse is a superstar..Should put Rip Van Winkle & Paco Boy in there place

Strong Suit - This is R Hannons best 2yr old this year..Won its first race with ease depsite getting a whip in the face so should take alot of beating..

Also on the wednesday Meow looks a good bet in the Queen Mary at around 7/1

Hope you have your top hat at the ready lol Gl with your bets.

• edited June 2010
    arite mate kingsgate native will take the big sprint stoute and moore ( trainer jockey) are flying they took the oaks and derby plus kingsgate natiev has always been a good horse but now hes with a good trainer its already proved its class this year

as your man above says goldikova is a wonder horse but a just cant get past paco boy hes got better this year and richard hughes has found the way to him a think he cany follow up last years success!!!

see how you get on with them!! and canford cliffs amd makfi for the forecast thats got to be a penalty kick1!!
  • edited June 2010
    remember to wear your saints kit with a funny hat!!
  • edited June 2010
    Thankyou both for the tips got them wrote down and in my pocket ready for tomorrow :) 

If anyone has anymore keep them coming 

Rob
  • edited June 2010
    thanks for the tips everyone 

Had 4 out of the 6 winners and lost out on the jackpot on the final race (damn marine commando lol) metropolitian man had 3 legs i swear brought over from america for that lol

was a great day out though will defiantly be doing it again thanks again for the tipss guys 

Rob
  • edited June 2010