You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

refusal to honour promotions

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

SKYPOKER is probably one of the worst sites i have had the misfortune of joining, not only, do they not HONOUR their NEW PLAYER REWARDS, i truly believe that this site is CORRUPT, they can, and have, manipulated the outcome of the cards, and the finishing position of the ball in roulette. Now of course, i know that this is slanderous and i really hope that SKY want to take me to court over this, ( just so i can have my say).

So, rich or tk, dont worry about me shutting the door on my way out..............i will slam it so hard i hope i take the hinges off the #*"~#&* door.

your's truly......TOTALLY DISGUSTED CLIENT

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Definitiely live up to your name luv.

Time of the month?
  • edited June 2010
    Definitely true about the roulette though, if you look really hard you can see the magnet sticking out from underneath the wheel
  • edited June 2010
    watch you don't hit your %$£& on the way out.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: refusal to honour promotions:
    Definitiely live up to your name luv. Time of the month?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    YEAH YEAH...you obviously know nowt, so keep your suggestions to yourself..............ps.....i'm a guy.
  • edited June 2010
    Explains a lot
  • edited June 2010

Sure u are, u just doing an impression of ur missus then?

Roulette is always fixed isnt it? The poker isnt.

• edited June 2010
    Taxi to area 51 please
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to refusal to honour promotions:
    SKYPOKER is probably one of the worst sites i have had the misfortune of joining, not only, do they not HONOUR their NEW PLAYER REWARDS, i truly believe that this site is CORRUPT, they can, and have, manipulated the outcome of the cards, and the finishing position of the ball in roulette. Now of course, i know that this is slanderous and i really hope that SKY want to take me to court over this, ( just so i can have my say). So, rich or tk, dont worry about me shutting the door on my way out..............i will slam it so hard i hope i take the hinges off the #*"~#&* door.                                                          your's truly......TOTALLY DISGUSTED CLIENT
    Posted by madlizzie
    lol.the ball and wheel dont actually go round on roulette its just a graphic the computer has already picked out the number it doesnt change cos u avent got it.
  • edited June 2010

I heard a stat about the % of players that win at online poker, I think it was as small as only 5% of online players are winning players.

I bet of the 95% who are losing players, 90% of them think its fixed.

Ever heard a winning player moan?

And I just KNOW FOR SURE that havinglet myself get wound up by these 2 posts this morning, Im gonna run soooooooo bad today. WHY DO I DO IT :(
  • edited June 2010
    spot on and they thought you had no clue, next male please with fat rear on time off month that wants to slam door
  • edited June 2010
    I heard a stat about the % of players that win at online poker, I think it was as small as only 5% of online players are winning players. I bet of the 95% who are losing players, 90% of them think its fixed. Ever heard a winning player moan? And I just KNOW FOR SURE that havinglet myself get wound up by these 2 posts this morning, Im gonna run soooooooo bad today. WHY DO I DO IT :(
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol thanks for that Dohhhhhhh, my hubby just read what u put and then turned to me and said "Hang on! your a winning player and you moan all the time!!!" well Im a woman so Im allowed!!!
  • edited June 2010

ah... is it time of the month?

anyway... i thought you had slammed the door on your way out... did you come back in? will you be slamming it again?

• edited June 2010
    Taxi to area 51 please
    Posted by acebarry10
    forget the taxi.  it's one for the ambulance and men in white coats!!