You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Take on Tikay - 11th June

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
As the great man appears to be absent from the forum today I thought I would start a thread for tonights game.

Start  :  20.30 that's 8.30 for the uninitiated lol
Buy-in:  £5.50
Chips :  2500
Blinds : 12 minutes

There are already 28 runners for tonight, I can't remember how many we got last week but I think it was in excess of 200 and I hope that we can get close to that figure again tonight, even though I know the football is on lol.

I know Tikay has offered special prizes the first two weeks but even if he doesn't tonight this is still an excellent value tournament with a great structure which lasts in excess of four hours.

Good luck to all who enter.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I`LL BE THERE DEPENDING ON HOW I DO IN 5K SEMI AT 5PM, CAN ONLY DO ONE TABLE AT TIME UNLIKE OTHERS, IF I`M NOT GL TOO ALL
  • edited June 2010

Thank you very much for the Thread Steve.

I have in fact been "indidposed" with some personal issues - rather a lot of them actually! - but I'm back in harness now, & will start a thread about tonight's T-o-T, & some "freebies", very shortly.

Thank you again for the Thread. Top man you! 
  • edited June 2010
    Might be able to play this for the first time tonight. All being well I'll be registering a little later
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Take on Tikay - 11th June:
    Thank you very much for the Thread Steve. I have in fact been "indidposed" with some personal issues - rather a lot of them actually! - but I'm back in harness now, & will start a thread about tonight's T-o-T, & some "freebies", very shortly. Thank you again for the Thread. Top man you! 
    Posted by Tikay10
    TOP MAN U ? 2 GET PRIZE FOR STARTIN THREAD AS YOU SAID YOURSELF DEALING WITH PERSONAL ISSUES ! HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT