You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Show goes on. Friday is T-o-T night!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

I learned very early in life that when the wind is in our face, it's uphill, & everything we touch goes wrong -  a sort of reverse King Midas - is the time when our character & mettle are tested to the full. And, one way & another, it's been that sort of week! I really ought to write a Blog about the trials, tribulations & trevails this week has visited upon me.

For now, though, suffice to say, "sorry" if you were affected by last night's site issues. Your angst is understandable. So is ours.....

But I don't do "give up", so the Show goes on, & tonight, I have a feeling we are going to have some fun playing the game we all enjoy so.

Tonight sees the third "take-on-tikay", & it's at 8.30pm, & costs £5.50 to enter. Details are here.....http://bit.ly/918Xis

The first two T-o-T's were remarkable for the structure, how well they played, & there was not a single complaint about the structure. Who'd have thunk - poker players & no moaning?!

So, I hope you'll join me tonight, at 8.30pm.

A free to enter competition linked to tonight's Take-on-tikay will follow shortly.

You gotta be in it to win it.

Comments