You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mork calling Orson.........come in Orson......

edited June 2010 in Area 51

Hello Mork!.......I have not spoke to you for about 6 months.......what have you been up to?

Hello Orson.....I have been trapped in a strange world called Sky Poker where I have been attempting to learn all about a game called poker.

Is that a card game?

Most people think it is but some do try to play it using just their minds.

So how do you win at this game called poker?

There are only two ways to win at this game 1) Play better than your opponent or 2) Just shove in and hope!

How many humans win at this game then?

Only 5% but they are the ones who mostly get all the luck and have the biggest Bank rolls.

Luck?.....is it not a game of skill then?

It is skill if you win but bad luck or variance if you lose.

Do people complain about their bad luck then and get an understanding response?

They call this bad luck something called bad beat and it is all that  poker players talk about.

Do they not get tired of listening to bad beats then?

That depends on who you are. If you are a poker presenter or a forum regular you can mention all your bad beats but disguise them as your exit hands.

What is this forum you talk about?

It is a place where you can chat about everything to do with poker and everything not to do with poker.

Does everyone get to say what they want then on here?

Not really. There is a Forum police squad who round on some members and get them banned from the forum for an Ork week. However, this in real terms equates to 99 earth years.

Is this a reliable poker site?

Sometimes, but if it does go hay wire, it just turns into a fiasco and clients are left just shaking their heads.

Will they make it more reliable then?

There is a downloadable system coming which will sort all problems out instantly.It is arriving in a concrete box in about an Ork's weeks time.

It sounds like you have learned lots Mork. Can you please stay and keep me informed of everything else you learn about?

I will you Majesty. I endeavour to learn all about a game called Omahahaha and I believe that a re buy game is slowly being introduced and will run without problems in December 2012.

Nanoo Nanoo..........Mork out.

Comments