You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

roulette

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
1 minute roulette rebuy on level 29...£38 for the winner wow
didnt realise it went on for so long

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to roulette:
    1 minute roulette rebuy on level 29...£38 for the winner wow didnt realise it went on for so long
    Posted by stokefc
    Now ya doooooo ;)
  • edited June 2010
    i voted gok-4-us gok-rus gok-ok i cant remember,i know it was something like that but thats wot i voted.............jeeeze im wasted.....gl on the tables rooty
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to roulette:
    1 minute roulette rebuy on level 29...£38 for the winner wow didnt realise it went on for so long
    Posted by stokefc
    a 1 min roulette on level 29 and people still re-buying. So my bet is level 29 is massive in blinds those rebuyers must have been rebuy chip and chair
  • edited June 2010
    I've just watched a 60p roulette game with a field of 13.
    There were exactly 50 rebuys.

I haven't enjoyed railing a tournament so much in a long time.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: roulette:
    I've just watched a 60p roulette game with a field of 13. There were exactly 50 rebuys. I haven't enjoyed railing a tournament so much in a long time.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Hope you were taking notes?
  • edited June 2010
    I'm playing in a 'freeroll' £50 guaranteed speed tournament with 50p re-buys at the moment. Blinds are 500/1000 and the average stack is over 12,000.

Some players are still buying back in and adding on for 50p, all they're getting is 2BB for a shot at a min cash which is 31p lol (Edit; it was 42p in the end).

A guy sat next to me has bought back in 3 times at a total cost of £1.50 in the last few hands.

Edit; he has bought back in 4 times now.

Edit; 6 times now

Edit; He was eliminated in 34th place after the add-on period ended, top 30 got paid. Only the top 10 places paid prizes of more than 50p, there were 103 re-buys and 10 add-ons.
  • edited June 2010
    If it's the same one I'm in 30th would have got them 42p, lol.
  • edited June 2010
    If it's the same one I'm in 30th would have got them 42p, lol.
    Posted by Machka

Yep, same one, I see you're still in there, GL. I managed to win my 42p without paying anything.
  • edited June 2010
    Whereas I just managed to pocket 48p with no rebuys or addons, quids in, well half quid... almost.
  • edited June 2010
    Whereas I just managed to pocket 48p with no rebuys or addons, quids in, well half quid... almost.
    Posted by Machka
    mbn