You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goodies!!

edited August 2009 in The Shed
Hey guys,

Although the community has only been up for a couple of months there have been some fantastic contributions by you all... these don't go unnoticed and we want to reward all you lovely people with the odd handing out of some Sky poker merchandise.

I'm going to be honest here, The Sky poker 'goodie room' is in a poor state and currently consists of 3 XXXL t-shirts, 2 butterflies and a half eaten kit kat chunky...

So that is where you guys come in! our plan is to re-vamp the Sky poker merchandise, so let me know what you like to see by voting for the below. if there is something that isn't anything on the list that you'd like, then just shout up on this thread and we'll see what we can do.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Goodies!!:
    Hey guys, Although the community has only been up for a couple of months there have been some fantastic contributions by you all... these don't go unnoticed and we want to reward all you lovely people with the odd handing out of some Sky poker merchandise. I'm going to be honest here, The Sky poker 'goodie room' is in a poor state and currently consists of 3 XXXL t-shirts, 2 butterflies and a half eaten kit kat chunky... So that is where you guys come in! our plan is to re-vamp the Sky poker merchandise, so let me know what you like to see by voting for the below. if there is something that isn't anything on the list that you'd like, then just shout up on this thread and we'll see what we can do.
    Posted by Sky_Rich[/QUOTE
    Hi Rich,
    I like the idea of some new tshirts but what about some different designs.
    So for the Spukt instead of card protectors, what about a jazzy tshirt, making them collectable.

col
  • edited August 2009
    Hoodie .. feels like the winter is here al ready ...oh a ticket to the EPT Barcelona would be nice !! What !!!

• edited August 2009
    Where is the option for the half eaten Kit Kat?

Hmmmm, in light of the absense of the chocolate I think any goodies/freebies should help promote Sky Poker to the wider poker playing community so T-Shirts or Hoodies would be perfect. The others are fine but dont really get the visibility of T-shirts and hoodies.
  • edited August 2009

HI RICH

I HAVE VOTED FOR HOODIES,WHICH WOULD BE COOL.....NOW THOSE BIG T-SHIRTS YOU HAVE IN THE GOODIE ROOM...WHATS THE CHANCES OF HAVING ONE ???? I HAVE WON THREE COMPS OVER THE START OF SKY,WHICH IS REALY GOOD BUT I HAD A CAP WHICH I USE ALL THE TIME WHEN I PLAY LIVE !!!!! NOW FOR THE PLUG I WON TWO T-SHIRTS WHICH I REALY WANTED TO WEAR IN LIVE GAMES,BUT I HAD 1XMED & 1XLRG...NOW THESE WERE TIGHT ON ME SO I GAVE THEM TO MATES....BUT ONE OF THOSE BIG ONES WOULD BE GREAAAAAT!!!!!!!!

PLEASE RICH MATE !!!!

• edited August 2009
    I want a mug for my teaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited August 2009
    voted chip sets, but would also like cards or mouse mats or pens or mugs
  • edited August 2009
    I want the half eaten Kitkat chunky ;) hehehehehe