You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Yes but we are only against USA lol plus i think it may be a good thing bring rooney into the game alot more and the power to hold the ball and give it instead of just losing it 
  • edited June 2010
    its not just the fact that hes sh!t rooney loves him and wnats him to score and passes up chances to shoot to try and set him up, and u say only usa but they only a few places below us in world rankings.
  • edited June 2010
    well look at the stats, heskey offside 7 times, heskey clear through missed, heskey did simple pass for goal, heskey ummmm did fu k all else.

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww going of target slighlty fromt his post there was a rio ferdinand post and everyone but me said he wont be missed, kings the best thing ever lasted 45 minutes!!!! caragher comes on gave away a dirty fould and got beaten easily, green got a lucky save (commentators said world class) it wasnt world calss it was at near post and was lucky it hit bar.

Howard didnt have to make a single good save it was truly shocking,and whats even more annoying my dream team had 2 england defenders who should have kept a clean sheet if it wasnt for that useless ******

sighs

gareth
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • edited June 2010
    Heskey had a decent game
  • edited June 2010
    Agree with Miyagi yes he missed a decent chance and got caught offside too often but then that just exposed England win ball hooofffffff forward they were all standing nearly 15 yards apart no short crisp passing,

Agrree with the rest of your comments 35 we are in the mire defensively.
  • edited June 2010
    When the NOTW and The Sun are depicting all the players as Potatoes, Carrots etc, I would say that Heskey will probably come out with more credit than most.
  • edited June 2010

But why? before the game i heard he was playing because he brings rooney into the game so well, but rooney had his quietest game for ages, true u cant blame all that on heskey.

He won a couple of headers but when he did win them they didnt seem to go to an england player.

He was offside a ridiculous amount of times, an international class striker shouldnt be donig that, one that prays on the last line of defence and scores tons of goals id except it a little more but he isnt one of those he could keep a couple of yards onside and ehad it doen to rooney or a midefielder.

His miss when clean through well dont need to say much about that, every striker misses some messi missed a few earlier on but they were down to decent saves, heskey wacked it str8 at him.

I dont like Heskey as a player and have made that pretty obvious last week or so but im not saying he was our only under par perfomer, think rooney, lampard, milner, wirght phillips, lennon had stinkers as well, i just dont unsderstand how heskey gets in the team over crouch, crouch is a simliar player but has a great interantionl goal scoring record.  I also think cole is one of the best left sided midfileders in teh premier league just hope he plays on firday

• edited June 2010
    YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

USA USA USA USA USA USA