You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A little idea

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

ive noticed much talk about sky trying to attract new customers so the site. I recently played a live home game with a couple of lads, and the game style ive never seen anything similar online. We started with 12000 chips. Blinds 25/50. So you start with 240 big blinds i think my maths was never that good. 

So kind of deepstacked in a sence but the blinds where more like a speed games, up every 5 or 10 mins i think (usually once round the table for a table of 6), so online terms around every 3 mins. The action although started a little more deepstacked was quite fast paced. It was also a very enjoyable game.

I was woundering if Sky would consider maybe bring a set up similar, im not sure how all the tournaments are set up but id like to see a fast paced deepstack style of game.

It would in turn attract fast paced players, while also accomodating the deepstacked players.

What you think?

Also i may have posted this in the wrong area not sure where im meant to post stuff like this

Comments