You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any Objections???

edited June 2010 in The Football Corner
I have no objection it's all a good bit of fun let him in

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Hello everyone.

As you are aware I have been overseeing the Good Bad and Ugly tournament. Sadly there were a couple of entries that were not 100% complete at the beginning of the competition.

I did receive an entry via PM from somebody who cannot post publicly (probably banned) and because I never posted their entry within 24 hours of the request due to being busy with daft things like work, the kids etc.....He got all (insert non-offensive word) and threatened me with the small claims court if he "won". Epic Fail. Bye.

On the other side of the coin, I received a message from decodave (after 2 games) who genuinely thought he was entered but only realised his error after checking the scores on the doors. He did state that he thought he had went "good". FWIW, his score would have been 4 (good) 10 (bad) or 20 (ugly) at the time.

What I am basically asking is would there be any objections to entering this player back into the game?

I would have no problem with this, just don`t want any earache from anyone if I did.
  • edited June 2010
    I have no objection!
     EDIT. Mind you after reading his comments on another thread Im not to sure now! :)
  • edited June 2010
    ummm dpends on how many game she has right so far???

lol nah id let him in id porbably only let him be good tho, but im happy with whatever you choose as buster saidits only a bit of fun

Gareth
  • edited June 2010

i have no objection
  • edited June 2010
    I`m gonna throw him in now. Will see if SkyRich can throw in a prize for last place too. There are already some 3 figure minus scores after just 5 games!!!!