You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DS Challenge league Game 5

Evening all, I won't be around tomorrow in the day so thought I'd get this post up early.

It's the 8.15pm DS £100 Gtd, there were over 50 runners in this tonight (Sun) so lets see if we can get over 60 tomorrow. Would be good to get the biggest field up to now so try and get all your mates involved. The bigger fields we can get the better.

See you tomorrow  folks

As usual please post on here if/when you reg'd

Lets give Dude a run for the 1st spot.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Just took down the 7.15 Deepstack, I'll try and leave some in the tank for tomorrow.  :)
  • edited June 2010
    Hi blade m8 looking forward to game tonight think we will have to gang up on Dude ,but im sure his luck cant hold forever LOL. See you all at 8-15 good luck all ,well nearly all no offence Dude.
  • edited June 2010
    Let me at em!!!

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: DS Challenge league Game 5:
    Hi blade m8 looking forward to game tonight think we will have to gang up on Dude,but im sure his luck cant hold forever LOL. See you all at 8-15 good luck all ,well nearly all no offence Dude.
    Posted by chew07
    Don't give Food to the Dude! Starve him of his chips!!!

I had the honour of sharing a table in the 7.15 deepy last night, I think he was getting some last minute practice in lol. You would not believe some of those luckbox hands he was hitting last night!!

I'm sure he's after my title lol and I think he's going for the double "Luckbox Champion" & "Deepstack Champion"

Ok! Jesting Aside - Have a great one Tonight Peeps, See You All There.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: DS Challenge league Game 5:
    In Response to Re: DS Challenge league Game 5 : Don't give Food to the Dude! Starve him of his chips!!! I had the honour of sharing a table in the 7.15 deepy last night, I think he was getting some last minute practice in lol. You would not believe some of those luckbox hands he was hitting last night!! I'm sure he's after my title lol and I think he's going for the double "Luckbox Champion" & "Deepstack Champion" Ok! Jesting Aside - Have a great one Tonight Peeps, See You All There.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Was a good final table, hopefully meet you there again tonight ;)