You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OMAHUH??!! PTP donations coming your way...

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Gosh.. well what a day it's been. I have munched my way through a packet of Nik-Naks, half a chicken with salad (For 'salad' see 'chips') and a four pack of 'Not just any' chocolate mousses and still it RAINS!!

That's it then. GAME OVER. I simply cannot leave the house. At least some nice strangers keep popping into my room to say hello (Estate agent has viewings all this week.. I might ask them to bring some supplies with the next one.. I'm running thin).

Just as well then, that I am tonight's (and tomorrow's) PTP persona! I may as well strap a Ma-hooooosive giant red target onto my avatar and prepare for the inevitable slaughter!!

This evening I shall be playing (for 'playing' see 'donking') in mostly Omaha games.. I'm thinking a few DYMs, maybe some cash and Definitely a few cheeky £2.20 10 seater S&Gs late into the night.

I'm also going to get involved, show my support and add some VALUE to the Monday night 19:15 Deepie.

So come and join me... I'm toying with the idea of doing tomorrows PTP on my personal account to see if It makes a difference to my current online downswing. Worth a try right?!

Come seek me out 'Lisa_Long'.. Which is still not my name. *sigh*

xxx

Comments