You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what a joke

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
what is it with this site im sitting with lowest chips on table after just posting blinds everyone else 3 or 4 times my chips and i get moved to new table straight into the big blind what a joke my chips 60000 blinds 20000 must have been on table with sky support team playing me  joke

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to what a joke:
    what is it with this site im sitting with lowest chips on table after just posting blinds everyone else 3 or 4 times my chips and i get moved to new table straight into the big blind what a joke my chips 60000 blinds 20000 must have been on table with sky support team playing me  joke
    Posted by langyrfc98
    Hi

Table balancing is done randomly im afraid.
  • edited June 2010
    Nice post

Off to area 51 

Byeeeeeee

• edited June 2010
    In Response to what a joke:
    Posted by langyrfc98

your right m8 ,

i have done research in to this so call tabling balancing.

i probably be banned now for revealing the following  but

so be it .

skypoker has one guy assigned just to do this job

they call him harry the axe man .

he goes around all the mtts and s&gs

looking for small stacks , then moves them for the chop chop .

well that's me done on skypoker m8 its water boarding for me .

• edited June 2010
    Sorry to hear you feel victimized langftysrefstsuggestchilliconcarnepickledonion34. 

My advice would be to stick to single table Sit N' Go's. They very rarely move you on those, and if they do, it's usually for an exceptionally good reason... like an imminent Tsunami, or leaves on the line.

Failing that, a game of noughts and crosses usually quells any thoughts I have of a conspiracy theory (as long as you play with an elderly relative, or a trusted family member).

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: what a joke:
    In Response to what a joke : your right m8 , i have done research in to this so call tabling balancing. i probably be banned now for revealing the following  but so be it . skypoker has one guy assigned just to do this job they call him harry the axe man . he goes around all the mtts and s&gs looks for small stacks , move them for the chop chop . well that's me done on skypoker m8 its water boarding for me .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Don't forget your towel!!

x
  • edited June 2010
    Ha Ha, i know how you feel, its happened to me! its a cruel game sometimes. If it was live and this happened, would ya kick the tourney director in the nuts lol
  • edited June 2010
    sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you guy's
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by ski_yogurt
    Yet often the funniest :)
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by ski_yogurt

yeah, sure it is

• edited June 2010

i know that they do it alphabetically.  however your user name, langry rugby fc, is clearly not recognised as a valid team and therefore you name has been placed at the top of the list.

sorry but true

• edited June 2010
    Sorry to hear you feel victimized langftysrefstsuggestchilliconcarnepickledonion34.  My advice would be to stick to single table Sit N' Go's. They very rarely move you on those, and if they do, it's usually for an exceptionally good reason... like an imminent Tsunami, or leaves on the line. Failing that, a game of noughts and crosses usually quells any thoughts I have of a conspiracy theory (as long as you play with an elderly relative, or a trusted family member).
    Posted by FlutNush

Please write more Flutnush. Your posts are such a joy to read and always force a chuckle!!

x
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by ski_yogurt

It's also the highest form of intelligence Ski ;)