You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AJ blind v blind facing 3 bet

edited June 2010 in The Poker Clinic
100BB
5nl rush
Player is a reg, pretty much readless but can assume he is not an idiot and could be 3 betting light.

AJo in SB folded round, i raise to 3x
Reg in BB 3 bets 9x

Do I 4bet to 25x, fold or call and play oop?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    fold, gl playing AJ oop

• edited June 2010
    I played abit of rush not to long ago, i was 3betting light with a decent amount of success so he def could be doing the same especially BvB. But if you look at what you can do now it will get tricky because if you 4b and he shoves you behind, but with the dead money and pot odd you will have to call.

4 betting would make no sense with AJ as you would be bluffing (maybe thats what you want to do) your going to fold out all the hands you beat but keep in the ones you lose to. You could call and play a flop but then your out of pos and even if you flop the A or J you could still be in trouble. Id probly fold to an unknown make a note and move on,the beauty of rush you move straight to the next hand but you also have little to any reads on players.
  • edited June 2010
    Use your reads on the player........
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: AJ blind v blind facing 3 bet:
    Use your reads on the player........
    Posted by beaneh
    ...ha...ha...ha.

your such a bean.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: AJ blind v blind facing 3 bet : ...ha...ha...ha. your such a bean.
    Posted by BlackFish3

your such a tool. stop playing rush and get some reads!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    lol, at least you make me laugh eh...
  • edited June 2010
    I hate the call, fold 85%, 4 bet 15% to mix up your game and hopefully take the pot, anytime i've been playing rush i've 3 bet with nothing in the blinds many a time so it's possible you're in front.
  • edited June 2010
    There really is only one player on this whole site that can give you advice on playing this hand - LISA!!!
  • edited June 2010
    There really is only one player on this whole site that can give you advice on playing this hand - LISA!!!
    Posted by loonytoons

AJ is the NUTZ. ALL-IN!!

Disclaimer:
    There is an extremely small but nonzero chance that, through a Process know as Tunneling, This advice may spontaneously disappear from its present location and reappear at any random place in the Universe, Including Your neighbor's kitchen. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the Universe.The Author will not be responsible for any damages or inconvenience that may result.
  • edited June 2010
    lol, at least you make me laugh eh...
    Posted by BlackFish3

get down the international tonight then you tool. then I can abuse you in person lol

There is a comp at 7pm 250 FO but there will be 1/1 cash  running throughout the afternooon/evening, tis not that far from waterlooville!!!! :-)
  • edited June 2010
    busy tonight. But you stake me and id play hahaha. You'd be effectively paying to abuse me in person :D
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: AJ blind v blind facing 3 bet : AJ is the NUTZ. ALL-IN!! Disclaimer: There is an extremely small but nonzero chance that, through a Process know as   Tunneling , This advice may spontaneously disappear from its present location and reappear at any random place in the Universe, Including Your neighbor's kitchen.  Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the Universe. The Author will not be responsible for any damages or inconvenience that may result.
    Posted by LML
    lol impressive disclaimer...
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: AJ blind v blind facing 3 bet : lol impressive disclaimer...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    It's necessary when advising someone to go All-IN with AJ after a reraise!!