You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First for everything

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Ok i never do satellites, i hate them. But today i decided, ive been playing with the lower staked players, so lets have a shot at the shove fest and hopefully make the £7K bounty hunter in the process. And I won :D.

Only entry to a semi but still Happy days.

Comments

• edited June 2010

Nice one don - every chance u can take a couple of bounties at least tonight.

P.S - what emotion are you feeling right now?
  • edited June 2010
    You just love my emotions. Im extremely relaxed sitting chip leader in a BH just now, doubled my money in heads alone.

Yea hopefully ill do well in this Semi and get in the big one, like to play in the main events but have a terrible record in them, hopefully with this extra confidence just now i can manage it.
  • edited June 2010
    good luck in semi maybe i`ll see there ? as you i don`t do 2 welll in main was in once got done by studio guest stato why did he get dealt a pair?? it`s a fix i tell you lol.
  • edited June 2010
    llol at the above comment. Darren Campbell slapped me in my closest ever to cashing, id even taken out a TP in that one lol .
  • edited June 2010
    Managed to finnish 5th in that bounty hunter, taking £14 in heads and £9 prize money. Was a bit of a disapointment, some guy was all in every couple of hands, so i waited until i hit a hand and he done it, itr happened i had Queens. The time i had it, cooler and he had the Kings, was a little disappointing because id perviouslt folded winning hands to take a number of my final table opponents out, but i felt it was the right folds.

But still another cash so im happy. Just a couple of hours away from that Semi best keep on form for that :D/
  • edited June 2010
    Well didnt do well in that semi finnished 37th, very poor considering i was second to chip leader with 50 people left.

Got rivered twice by 3 outers (A4 floped two pair opponent hit Q on river, and 92 flop 552, BB raised i re-raised he called, turn was a 9 he checked i shoved, he called shows K3 and hits a K), but managed to shake that off and started a recovery, got A8 shoved on the button to be called by the SB with AJ.

Little disappointed to be honest, was really feeling good with it all, but win some and lose some, still sitting with £40 in the account so think i may try get some cash games in and hopefully if i can get up to £62 before 7:58 ill still enter the big one.