You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LML's World cup special CHALLENGE!!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
OMG... You know you're addicted to world cup when...

You wake up at 9.30am after playing two consecutive night's of the World cup challenge rebuy just to get involved in the 11am 3.30 World cup challenge rebuy!!

That's is it!! At first it was all about joining in and showing some support.. Now it's all about digging my 5 inch steel stiletto heels in and claiming my 9.56 inches of sheer unadulterated JOY... 

The iPad!! 

It will be mine.. OH yes, it WILL be mine..

I WILL QUALIFY FOR THE QUARTER FINAL ON 4TH JULY!!

I WILL WIN THAT iPAD!!! It's got my name on it in big bright ipad font.. (Ariel or Helvetica... or even Wingdings) just have to try to not go BUSTO whilst doing it!!

Ok Ok So I'm a long way off but I am DETERMINED to get there.. And at the very least I'll be providing the value!!

First the 11am rebuy.. Next THE WORLD (FOR 'the world' see 'the quarter final')

Who's with me?!!! Just keep your hands off my iPad and I may even let you have 6th Prize:

A night with this Blue eyed, Golden haired Minx who, believe me.. knows what to do with their hands and will show you what to do with yours...

TEMPTED?!!!

Keep your World Cup Challenge posts/updates/successes and questions in this beautifully packaged thread:

All your Sky Poker World Cup Challenge info can be found

Here and Here..

Ps.. I welcome, encourage and NEEED tips from all you amazing players who drop in to rail!!
You know my game better than me.

Comments