You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bepe done good!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Michael "Dont call me Bepe" Greco has just finished 3rd in Event#28 at the WSOP it was a PLO with 600 runners and a $2.5k buyin. He got about $130k for his troubles.

Wow this guy is talented, not only an actor but clearly a great poker player as well as being a pretty boy... I think im getting a man crush!

Come on the brits.

(For those of you that have just arrived on planet earth, incase you didn't know Michael Greco used to play a very popular character in Eastenders called Bepe DiMarco before leaving to become a pro poker player.)

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I can't believe it! lol

Fair play to him, he's taken a bit of stick from virtually all sides so it's great to see him stick it up 'em, as it were! Very well played Sir!

• edited June 2010
    Nice to see the boy done good since selling his club to Sharon and leaving Walford...!
  • edited June 2010
    Bepe who?, fotunately I have a life and don't watch, East. eh, whatever...Anyway well done Michael.......
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bepe done good!:
    Bepe who?, fotunately I have a life and don't watch, East. eh, whatever...Anyway well done Michael.......
    Posted by BowieBoy
    It was about 50 years ago (roughly) when he was in that show.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Bepe done good!:
    Michael "Dont call me Bepe" Greco has just finished 3rd in Event#28 at the WSOP it was a PLO with 600 runners and a $2.5k buyin. He got about $130k for his troubles. Wow this guy is talented, not only an actor but clearly a great poker player as well as being a pretty boy... I think im getting a man crush! Come on the brits. (For those of you that have just arrived on planet earth, incase you didn't know Michael Greco used to play a very popular character in Eastenders called Bepe DiMarco before leaving to become a pro poker player.)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    he didnt leave to be a poker player,his character left and he could'nt get another acting job lol,now he has a much better job!
  • edited June 2010
    Nice to see the boy done good since selling his club to Sharon and leaving Walford...!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    LOL - perhaps he can come back and buy the Queen Vic with his winnings

On a serious note tho I saw Boris Becker in the German leg of the European Tour last night and from what they said he,s turned into a decent player. I can see more sports players getting into it after their sporting careers have finished as they all say they miss that competition and need something to fill that gap. + they can well afford it

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bepe done good! : LOL - perhaps he can come back and buy the Queen Vic with his winnings
    Posted by MP33
    I must point out I did have to Google 'Bepe Di Marco' and read the Wikipedia entry on his character to know how he exited. Honest. I wouldn't watch that trash even if Tikay promised me special favours in return....

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Bepe done good! : I must point out I did have to Google 'Bepe Di Marco' and read the Wikipedia entry on his character to know how he exited. Honest. I wouldn't watch that trash even if Tikay promised me special favours in return....
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Cheers for that thought - I was just enjoying my tea