You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A quiet Friday evening........

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight will probably be the quietest night for a goodly while on Sky Poker - & most Online Poker Sites - with the Summer, & that England Football match kicking off at 7.30.

I'd clean forgot that tonight is also the Friday Night Double Stack - where the Guarantee has been slashed to £1,650, so it infers they are hoping for just 100 runners for it, which is tonight's "Main". Currently there are.....SIX runners!

And as of a few minutes ago, the 8.30pm T-o-T rebuy has a mere 21 runners. Up from 19 an hour ago, hmmph.

My plan - I'm PTP-er tonight - is to play those two, & have the telly on to watch as much of the US Open Golf as possible, with the occasional flick across to the football. It's a tough job......

Anyone care to take a guess at the COMBINED field sizes for those two Tourneys - the 8pm Main, & the 8.30pm T-o-T?

Anyone who gets it spot on wins free entry to the THREE T-o-T style Freezeouts scheduled to start next week.

Comments