You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Name a Tourney - & win FREE ENTRY

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

We are still finalising details, so nothing is in the Lobby yet, nor will they be until Sunday or Monday (Staff Holidays rule, ok?), but all being well (still not 100% certain, but 90%+) the T-o-T stylee FREEZEOUTS, priced at £2.20, £5.50, & £11 will start next week, probably Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.

We need a nice, catchy, Title for EACH of these three Tourneys, please. Something that will catch the eye, &, maybe, "link them" as identically structured Tourneys.

I really want these Tourneys to be a success, & will be working hard towards that end off & on Forum, & I think they will, as there has been a lot of noise asking for better structures, & these fit the bill a treat, imo. So expect - I hope - decent sized fields.

They do NOT need to include my name, not at all, though if it helps raise their profile, maybe it's worth considering. The existing T-o-T Rebuy, which debuts tonight, WILL retain it's existing "T-o-T prefix, come what may, so we need to be careful with not mixing them up.

There will also be another new Tourney on Wednesday, which will run in parallel with "my" Freezeout, & it will be called "Rich Pickings", & it will "belong" to Rich Orford. It will be a pile of poo in my opinion, compared to mine, though. ;)

So, just come up with names for the £2.20, £5.50, & £11 T-o-T stylee FREEZEOUTS, & one free entry to EACH of them is on offer to the winner(s).

Comments