You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rooney

edited June 2010 in Area 51
The real Wayne Rooney was kidnapped before the World Cup and replaced by a look a like!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    must be his younger brother, or shrek!!
  • edited June 2010
    After his pathetic rant to camera he can take a permanent move to Over the Hill and Far Away Land (or whatever its called in Shrek) for me.

I didn't exactly feel like cheering the poor boy off and I hadn't forked out thousands to make the trip.
  • edited June 2010

No way man,you cannot possibly have another on this planet that looks like him.dav

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Rooney:
    No way man,you cannot possibly have another on this planet that looks like him.dav
    Posted by dav1964
     You cant honestly believe that useless lump that as been playing for England is the same player that played so well for United last season! That is just crazy talk!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Rooney :  You cant honestly believe that useless lump that as been playing for England is the same player that played so well for United last season! That is just crazy talk!
    Posted by Donut64
    Don`t forget that poor,hard done by Wayne hurt his
    ankle a while back and must still be suffering terribly.
  • edited June 2010
    Well he will soon be living in that caravan!!!!

and Rinaldo will not get that statue unless he bucks up

Ronaldinio is not even in the Brizil team ......

so remember if you have had a bad day at the tables...... dont get down

just think how bad the Nike marketing manager is feeling!!!

Andy
  • edited June 2010
    Well he will soon be living in that caravan!!!! and Rinaldo will not get that statue unless he bucks up Ronaldinio is not even in the Brizil team ...... so remember if you have had a bad day at the tables...... dont get down just think how bad the Nike marketing manager is feeling!!! Andy
    Posted by ANDYBEE
    I HOPE SO!!!!!....
    I also feel for Peter Crouch & Joe Cole.

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ????? ...