You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Zig & Zag

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
I hear Zig & Zag are making a comeback on Big Brother's Little Brother next week and was wondering if our very own

Mr ifyoucuthiminhalfyouwouldseeskypokercolourslivingthebrandwithintheman Orford

would be joining his only, sorry old friends for tikay-times sake?

Providing he can find his car obviously.

:o0

x

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Oh no.... I love Zig & Zag but I hate that other nonsense. What to do what to do (?)
  • edited June 2010
    Gosh Darn It! I luv Zig & Zag too but only wanna watch if they go into the house to kick all the others out!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Zig & Zag:
    I hear Zig & Zag are making a comeback on Big Brother's Little Brother next week and was wondering if our very own Mr ifyoucuthiminhalfyouwouldseeskypokercolourslivingthebrandwithintheman Orford would be joining his only, sorry old friends for tikay-times sake? Providing he can find his car obviously. :o0 x
    Posted by TRIP5

Lol Irene- yes, I am like a stick of Blackpool rock in that respect. I love the site, love the channel, love the people.

As for Zig and Zag- I always liked the lads who operated the puppets (yes, sorry all- they are puppets) so I wish them all the best.

:)

PS- As for the 'lost car' jibe, have you spoken to Tikay recently and asked him where HIS car has been? The car pound and an illegal trip to a petrol court for starters..... ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Zig and Zag???????????????????????