You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Want to Sleep with me?

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat

Well, you can.

Tonight, at 7pm, it's the weekly tikay Sleepy. I had planned to play the Omaha tonight at the GUKPT Fessie, but I can't miss the tikay affair, so count me in.

5,000 starting chips, 12 minute Blinds, £10 + £1.

I think this is a great value Comp, & more & more players are starting to play the extended range of Sky Poker Sleepies.

Sunday has the BIG ONE, Tuesday the Mick Jenn £5 one (gets big fields), plus there's a £22 Jobbie every night at 7.15pm (I'm playing that tonight, too, the fields in that are growing steadily, too), plus the £5 one at 8.15. In fact, I think I'll play that too - three sleepys at once. That'll mean I'll need to play a hand at least once an hour.

I'll be playing on my own Account - "tikay1".

I was thrilled with last week's numbers - 98 runners I think - & to be honest, anything above 70 would be just terrific.

I hope to see some of you there, tonight. I'll be the one playing a hand every 10 orbits, whilst the haren-scarem boys play every hand & set off at 200mph.

Comments

• edited August 2009

13 runners as at 3pm.
    GREGHOGG    
    joyce1    
    Kiwini4u    
    lee100    
    MADMOO    
    Norbit    
    PACE    
    penguin7    
    razorkev    
    reevy99    
    sandford09    
    tikay1    
    _AppleMac_    
  • edited August 2009

Someone's taken note - the dreaded MASSIE (2nd in Sunday's inaugural £100 Sleepie to SOLACK) has Registered now.

14, & counting........
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to Sleep with me?:
    13 runners as at 3pm. GREGHOGG         joyce1         Kiwini4u         lee100         MADMOO         Norbit         PACE         penguin7         razorkev         reevy99         sandford09         tikay1         _AppleMac_        
    Posted by Tikay10

hi TK

not sure yet will see how day goes 1st,  played  mickjenn1 deepy last nite came 17th so may have a go at yours tonight  great show monday you & michelle make a great double act knew you would know rest of song i sent in

be lucky

michael
  • edited August 2009
    Looking forward to this one tonight... get registering guys...! Great players and great value for your poker money...!
  • edited August 2009
    Not tonight TK need more Roll! but hope to be able to soon. I predict TK to cash and there to be 82 runners!
  • edited August 2009

APOLOGIES CANT MAKE TONIGHT... GL ALL... ;-)

• edited August 2009
    I dream of the day when my BR will allow me to enter 1 of the sleepies. Until then i"ll just keep watching. Good luck to everyone whose entered though
  • edited August 2009

4.30pm, & 18 entered.

I'm off for a nap, see you guys later.
  • edited August 2009
    It's good to see there are more Deepstack tournies being added. The blinds are such a joke on regular tournaments I quickly gave up playing them.
  • edited August 2009
    It's good to see there are more Deepstack tournies being added. The blinds are such a joke on regular tournaments I quickly gave up playing them.
    Posted by Aquanaut1
    Many players voiced that view, but many players - as many as 700 per night - still want the faster games.

Hence Sky Poker listened to the players on the Forum, & that includes me, & are now offering more balance between fast & slow Tourneys.

I personally prefer the slower Tourneys, but we do need to rmembver that the majority are still in favour of fast Tourneys - the facts prove that.

There's something for everyone, hopefully.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to Sleep with me? : Many players voiced that view, but many players - as many as 700 per night - still want the faster games. Hence Sky Poker listened to the players on the Forum, & that includes me, & are now offering more balance between fast & slow Tourneys. I personally prefer the slower Tourneys, but we do need to rmembver that the majority are still in favour of fast Tourneys - the facts prove that. There's something for everyone, hopefully.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I agree TK! im loving the fact that there are slower tourneys now available on the site but sometimes its good to get a few games in a night and not be stuck on 1 game for hours and hours. Dont get me wrong i much prefer the slower games for quality of play but there should always be a good choice for all players and all levels. If Im knocked out of the open early I can always go on to the velocity which I absolutely love. Ive played the mickjennfanclub, im spartacus and your sleepstack TK and it seems to attract a lot of regular players and enduces some good banter, which makes it all the more fun. Only problem is id like to play both but my laptop dosnt handel multitableing so i have to choose either the open or your sleepstack tonight. I know which one id prefer but the other has a bigger prize pool! decisions discisions?
  • edited August 2009
    Daz - Play the tikay, you'll be out by 9 any way.
  • edited August 2009
    Daz - Play the tikay, you'll be out by 9 any way.
    Posted by SoLack
    really i was expecting 7.05 so cheers :)
  • edited August 2009
    tikay you tease! got me hot under the collar x