You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Quick question for DoHHHH

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Alright mate, was just woundering if you thought i played ok while you where watching before?

Comments

• edited June 2010

Heyy Don, yeh its hard for me to comment without seeing your cards, or asking what you had, but it seemed to go well.

Just try and buy in for the max at the table, you had £1.60, and doubled up twice, and were just above 100bbs as a result.

If ud have started with £4 - u wud be above £12....you get maximum value for your hands that way.

Try to make all your bets meaningful wether you are bluffing, trying to get paid, or just making a continuation bet. Small bets in relation to the pot size are just useless, especially at lower levels.

Protect your good hands and get some money for them.

Well played.
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks for getting back to me mate.

Yea i teand to muck most of my hands, that way not to give any information away to opponents on the table. I finnished with £12 before standing and moving onto NL8 where i had a horrible time and lost a bit.

I felt id made a couple of poor misreads, although got one perfect read after you went again i suspect. As you said with one of the hands i didnt really have much reason for folding with the KQ when i slapped into the aces.

Thanks again mate. Glad to know im doing something correct :D