You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

edited June 2010 in The Shed
I just cooked a roast dinner and as we were eating I said "there is still chicken left, does anyone want a leg?", my youngest then replied "ME! how many have you got?", so I replied "Well...how many legs do you think a chicken has!!!" to which he said "ummm...4?"

oh kids are just hilarious!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I took my seven year old granddaughter to the sweet shop today, on the way home i took her hand and walked her across the road. She asked why i held her hand when crossing the road. I told her that cars can be dangerous and you have to be really careful when crossing the road. When we got to the other side she said, ' if i was knocked down and died, would you pinch my sweets?' I said 'of course lol' I think she gets her madness from me!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Hahahahaha!!!!!:
    I just cooked a roast dinner and as we were eating I said "there is still chicken left, does anyone want a leg?", my youngest then replied "ME! how many have you got?", so I replied "Well...how many legs do you think a chicken has!!!" to which he said "ummm...4?" oh kids are just hilarious!
    Posted by BananaDog
    Maybe he is just thick? is he 18 yet?
  • edited June 2010
    Ok  we all know a chicken has two legs and two wings - Personally I like the chicken breasts but only because chickens have no ni pples on their breasts -

What do you think banandog? Would you eat chicken breasts if they had ni pples?
  • edited June 2010
    hahahaha..your grandaughter sounds hilarious..ps, I would also have given her the exact same answer!
    My little one is 10 now....I think he must have been counting wings as legs...or trying his luck cos he was extra hungry after swimming!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Hahahahaha!!!!!:
    Ok  we all know a chicken has two legs and two wings - Personally I like the chicken breasts but only because chickens have no ni pples on their breasts - What do you think banandog? Would you eat chicken breasts if they had ni pples?
    Posted by POKERTREV

ewwwww Trev!!!!! I'm never eating chicken again! lol
  • edited June 2010
    here is a fact about the chickens we eat, they are all male so i wouldnt be worried about its nip ples!!!!

*edit well thats what i got told years ago i dont know if its true*
  • edited June 2010
    here is a fact about the chickens we eat, they are all male so i wouldnt be worried about its nip ples!!!! * edit well thats what i got told years ago i dont know if its true *
    Posted by lucy4
    Barf!
  • edited June 2010
    here is a fact about the chickens we eat, they are all male so i wouldnt be worried about its nip ples!!!! * edit well thats what i got told years ago i dont know if its true *
    Posted by lucy4
     So what you are trying to tell us is that we are eating c0ck?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Hahahahaha!!!!! :  So what you are trying to tell us is that we are eating c0ck?
    Posted by Donut64
    You never tried it?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Hahahahaha!!!!! : You never tried it?
    Posted by HuFlungPu
     Apparently I have!  I eat chicken most days.
  • edited June 2010
    PMSL....you all kill me. Quality.
  • edited June 2010
    Mr Miyagi can eat a whole one in one go.... and he dont use his hands, its amazing
  • edited June 2010
    Most of the chickens we eat are hens (female chickens) their meat is softer and tastes better.

Trust me, like Pu says I know when i am eating c0ck or not and the McNuggets I had yesterday were deffinetly female.
  • edited June 2010
    If you knew how naive i was you wouldn't be having this conversation in front of me...at least let me go get my earmuffs!

• edited June 2010
    What they actually do is put all the female chicks into boxes and deliver them to market (factory farm, Battery farm, free range etc ) Then they gas the males humanely and flog the corpses to other suppliers as they are not profitable ( animal especially reptile food) When you buy a lot of processed chicken deals it is usually the meat from ex layers, a bit like nibbling on a granny lol, i always pay the extra and get a good quality free range chicken, they cost about £8 - £10 but they are double the size, much tastier and not full of steroids, growth hormones and fluid additives.
  • edited June 2010
    ffs loony, the sexual tension was rising until nibbling grannies crossed my mind.
  • edited June 2010
    They did produce genetically modified chickens with four legs so all the family could have one,but they ran so fast that they couldnt catch them !