You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hello

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi ive just joined sky im new to poker and thought i would join the forums on reccomendation from a friend.

I got into poker a couple months back when a friend was speakin about a league system he was in so i thought why not learn. So after the recent couple months i havent been the best of player obviously but i know the hands and think i can play reasonably well at times but not got the greatest confidence in much aspects of the game such as cash play and raising at appropriate times etc.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Glad to see u finally made it on the forums mate.

Yea your doing well in the league this season, so keep it up, be good to good to get you away from the cheap games and into the real games, alot of people here will be able to help you improve your game expessially in the Poker Clinc (Most people fully recommend this im one of them), Use your hand history (dont use freeroll hands) and players will say where you go wrong and where your doing right.

Good luck on their tables, and dont be like me, youll make money easier that way :D
  • edited June 2010
    hello back and welcome to the best forum on any poker site ive ever been on i see your doing well and don is right the poker clinic is great for advice this will help u get some confidence to go for it hope to see u on the tables soon
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Shorty

A very warm welcome to Sky Poker and the forum, good luck at the tables.