You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SOMEONE..ANYONE...

ckdckd
edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

there was a post put up about changes the would like to be made as a lot of the lower stake players dont think its fair (including me) i thought we was making a bit of progress and had tikay there passing it on to higher power that was looking into it all ........   and thats it .... thats as far as it seems to have gone .... again theres no responce from suits and even tikay seems to have left ......... really what is the point of asking for our opinion and saying you want to work with us if when a big piece of us talk you just brush us aside and move on

sky keep going on about the forum being a big part of the site   yet why are so many of us ignored on here.... why if this is a big part of the site is there only a handfull there to help and pass on and why is it that we never get a responce from the people that are there to give it ...... its always tikay or rich passing messages on and then that seems to be it......... i know im not the only 1 that thinks this but it would be nice to see something followed thought for once ....please.....

Comments

• edited June 2010
    all the above plus 1 lol
  • edited June 2010
    If Tikay or SkyRich acknowledge any request CKD, then I am sure they would not forget it. Even if they were unable to do anything, they would have the decency to let you know.

Tikay and SkyRich are no different to a good doctor.....Always busy and everyone wants five minutes of their time.

agree with what you are saying as well m8.
  • ckdckd
    edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE..ANYONE...:
    If Tikay or SkyRich acknowledge any request CKD, then I am sure they would not forget it. Even if they were unable to do anything, they would have the decency to let you know. Tikay and SkyRich are no different to a good doctor.....Always busy and everyone wants five minutes of their time. agree with what you are saying as well m8.
    Posted by emilyegg
    tikay and rich can only do so much and by the look of it they pass it on and get nothing back so they dont report back to us with it ..... sky need some1 that is there to give the anwsers and follow it through..thats what is missing here and if they had that things in my opinion would go alot better..... there is way to much emailing some1 else ..waiting for responce...watch this space and its all cos theres no1there to do...this aint a dig at rich or tikay........ but to me it aint really working like this
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to SOMEONE..ANYONE...:
    there was a post put up about changes the would like to be made as a lot of the lower stake players dont think its fair (including me) i thought we was making a bit of progress and had tikay there passing it on to higher power that was looking into it all ........   and thats it .... thats as far as it seems to have gone .... again theres no responce from suits and even tikay seems to have left ......... really what is the point of asking for our opinion and saying you want to work with us if when a big piece of us talk you just brush us aside and move on sky keep going on about the forum being a big part of the site   yet why are so many of us ignored on here.... why if this is a big part of the site is there only a handfull there to help and pass on and why is it that we never get a responce from the people that are there to give it ...... its always tikay or rich passing messages on and then that seems to be it......... i know im not the only 1 that thinks this but it would be nice to see something followed thought for once ....please.....
    Posted by ckd
    Eh?

I had the day off yesterday, but have been ever-present when time permits, & working VERY hard with everyone else to do the right things by everyone, including, almost especially, the regular guys. It's a LOT more complex than you might realise, & acorns don't become oak tres overnight.

I hope you will be able to play the best-structured Tourney on the net tonight (OK, slight hyperbole there) for which we have been particularly careful to ensure is priced within everyone's reach - at £2.20, £5.50, & £11. I doubt better value £ for £ exists anywhere.

Tonight's version is the £2.20 jobbie, & I'm busy revving up interest for it in other places, via other platforms, to ensure it is a roaring success, which, if achieved, will mean the regular guys will get more & better structured poker.

Good luck if you play it. Only 7 players are Registered at the moment though.
  • ckdckd
    edited June 2010
    In Response to SOMEONE..ANYONE... : Eh? I had the day off yesterday, but have been ever-present when time permits, & working VERY hard with everyone else to do the right things by everyone, including, almost especially, the regular guys. It's a LOT more complex than you might realise, & acorns don't become oak tres overnight. I hope you will be able to play the best-structured Tourney on the net tonight (OK, slight hyperbole there) for which we have been particularly careful to ensure is priced within everyone's reach - at £2.20, £5.50, & £11. I doubt better value £ for £ exists anywhere. Tonight's version is the £2.20 jobbie, & I'm busy revving up interest for it in other places, via other platforms, to ensure it is a roaring success, which, if achieved, will mean the regular guys will get more & better structured poker. Good luck if you play it. Only 7 players are Registered at the moment though.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok im not quite sure what your on about there sorry
    im not saying there is anything wrong with the games that are on offer but the lack of responce give to any suggestions/ questions that are put on the forum 
    its been near 2 weeks since you passed on the points that was made and theres been no responce to anything not even a looking into it by sky...... even you agreed with me when i said that theyshould give responces and they havent....i now people are busy but it only takes 1 min to put up a pst by them but they cant even be bothered to do that.... not really that good   
  • edited June 2010

As you wish CKD, but it's highly inappropriate to suggest "they can't be bothered".

As I explained on numerous occasions last week, Sky-Rich was on 2 weeks holiday.

I am not a spokesperson for Sky Poker, I just try to oil the wheels when I can. It's not possible, to be fair, for them to respond to every question.

The questions I take under my wing I try to ensure get followed through, but the timeline for a response is outwith my control.

I'm sorry you appear to find that unsatisfactory.

The official route for such matters is via Customer Care, not the Forum, & they are obliged to give some sort of response. The Forum is not an official channel for such communications, but where possible, I adopt questions & try to move them forward. 

I hope you enjoy the new super-value T-o-T tonight, £2.20 for a real pro structure.
  • edited June 2010
    theres an enitre page of site suggestions that don't get individual responses. If you have suggested somthing they like then they will follow through but as with all things it takes time. Just because you hae suggested it does not mean they will implemtent it. it may look a great idea to you but may not make business sense for sky
  • edited June 2010
    CKD
    Your obviously annoyed at something but this thread has no narrative. What exactly is it thats not being sorted?
    There have been a number of issues with the site that have been debated on the forum and various members of Sky including suits have been on the forum and gone to great lengths in some cases regarding multi accounting etc etc.
    I know its frustrating when it appears nothing is happening but the thread needs a reasoning behind it in order for other members to throw there voices behind it.
    Dont let it get you down bud. Nothing happens quickly in companies like Sky (thats not a dig just a fact)
    Imagine you were on the Sky tv forums suggesting an improvement to Skys TV services. It may be the greatest suggestion ever but it takes time for this to filter through even with the best intentions of tikay etc etc.

If you are patient and persistent you will get an answer even if its a "possibly!"

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited June 2010
    CKD Your obviously annoyed at something but this thread has no narrative. What exactly is it thats not being sorted? There have been a number of issues with the site that have been debated on the forum and various members of Sky including suits have been on the forum and gone to great lengths in some cases regarding multi accounting etc etc. I know its frustrating when it appears nothing is happening but the thread needs a reasoning behind it in order for other members to throw there voices behind it. Dont let it get you down bud. Nothing happens quickly in companies like Sky (thats not a dig just a fact) Imagine you were on the Sky tv forums suggesting an improvement to Skys TV services. It may be the greatest suggestion ever but it takes time for this to filter through even with the best intentions of tikay etc etc. If you are patient and persistent you will get an answer even if its a "possibly!" Keep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000
    Never a truer word!

My business background is in much smaller companies than Sky, & ones which were less technically complex, & to me, it's quite a difficult adjustment from the small company mentality, where I could change anything overnight, to the Sky Empire. Sometimes I feel like I'm pushing string uphill, but that is how it is in mega-huge Companies, it just is, & I can huff & puff all I want, but I can't ever change that.

I also happen to think that the devil is in the detail, & I don't have a train to catch, so to speak, it's just a game, poker, so I tend to let things come to me in their own time. I'm intolerant of many things, but impatience is not one of my weaknesses, thank God. 
  • edited June 2010
    No No No i dont think some of yer are being FAIR here to ckd,yes we all know it is prob only rich or tikay that really do anything for us forum users but is there NOBODY else at all that can keep us updated on certain matters? we are all aware that it takes time to implement things BUT at least an update would stop people from needing to keep posting reminders.dav
  • edited June 2010
    No No No i dont think some of yer are being FAIR here to ckd,yes we all know it is prob only rich or tikay that really do anything for us forum users but is there NOBODY else at all that can keep us updated on certain matters? we are all aware that it takes time to implement things BUT at least an update would stop people from needing to keep posting reminders.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    An Update upon what, Dav - that has still not been ascertained.

Sky-Rich - when not on holiday - feeds back on everything pretty quickly, far faster than on any other Poker-based Forum of which I am aware.

Nobody else is assigned to the task of dealing with Forum queries, it's just not feasible to append more resource & cost to a Forum than they already have, imho, especially when they have a Customer-Care Team in place for that very purpose.

• edited June 2010
    An update on issues that are being raised,i mean 1 minute or so to post an update? why cant a member of the ELITE customer service team do this? lets NOT forget that the only reason sky poker even EXISTS is because of its paying clients.dav