You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What I missed!?

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Yooooo!

Don't know if any of you guys have noticed or even cared BUT....I havn't been posting for the past couple of weeks. I havn't even played much poker on Sky or live recently...

What have I missed!? Anyone won big? Any arguments? LML exposed herself on TV!? Anything at all!?

Oh yeah, the reason I havn't been posting is because as some of you may know I'm a Rap Artist and I've been really trying to focus on getting my new CD written up and ready to record...

So yeah, missed you guys/girls! ;) 

Comments

• edited June 2010
    yep tk and richorford being able to see our cards, and ripping us all off, LOL < WAT A SAD ??? THE PLAYER WAS
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to What I missed!?:
    Yooooo! Don't know if any of you guys have noticed or even cared BUT....I havn't been posting for the past couple of weeks. I havn't even played much poker on Sky or live recently... What have I missed!? Anyone won big? Any arguments? LML exposed herself on TV!? Anything at all!? Oh yeah, the reason I havn't been posting is because as some of you may know I'm a Rap Artist and I've been really trying to focus on getting my new CD written up and ready to record... So yeah, missed you guys/girls! ;) 
    Posted by Ads2kuk

Check this quality tuneage out if you haven't seen it already, poker raps ftw.

• edited June 2010
    Yooooo! Don't know if any of you guys have noticed or even cared BUT....I havn't been posting for the past couple of weeks. I havn't even played much poker on Sky or live recently... What have I missed!? Anyone won big? Any arguments? LML exposed herself on TV!? Anything at all!? Oh yeah, the reason I havn't been posting is because as some of you may know I'm a Rap Artist and I've been really trying to focus on getting my new CD written up and ready to record... So yeah, missed you guys/girls! ;) 
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Nice one mate any demos on my space or any where
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    and who are you exactly?

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: What I missed!?:
    In Response to What I missed!? : Check this quality tuneage out if you haven't seen it already, poker raps ftw. http://www.bingblangblaow.com/
    Posted by beaneh
    lol. incredible!!

ghostface of wu tang fame, not just about poker but specifically bigin up NLHE, off an album called 'More Fish':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrJdpzYDBs

For some reason I find it hard to take raping about poker seriosuly
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: What I missed!?:
    In Response to Re: What I missed!? : lol. incredible!!   ghostface of wu tang fame, not just about poker but specifically bigin up NLHE, off an album called 'More Fish': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzrJdpzYDBs For some reason I find it hard to take raping about poker seriosuly
    Posted by Boonicon
    rapping?  raping? 
  • edited June 2010

HA lets go with rapping

• edited June 2010
    try this RAPPER! from coalville.............

pitman..........................

funny northern RAPPING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkC45z4UXVc
  • edited June 2010

Hiya Ads....I have missed you mate*

*(what I really mean is that the Deepstack league you 'signed' up for has missed you. Check out the table in the tournament thread......game on tonight @ 8.15pm if you want to join us?)

WELCOME BACK!!! :)))
  • edited June 2010
    What have I missed!? Anyone won big? Any arguments? LML exposed herself on TV!?
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Lots, Yes, Yes, Yes.