You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Club - Star Wars theme...

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Right, i know everyone is gripped with World Cup fever at the moment and people are wanting to see how Spain fair in their second group match. However, we've got a top notch Club for you tonight at 8pm on 865. Not only are Tikay and Orford staring (good enough in itself) but being the uber-geek i am i managed to convince them to re enact some of my favourite scenes from the Star Wars trilogy (the old ones - the new ones don't exist in my mind!)

See Tikay as Vader, Obi Wan and Yoda (he didn't really have to try for that one) and Rich as Garth Vader and Luke Skywalker (watch to see why i called him Garth)

It took us about an hour to film them and i spent £14 on 2 light sabres - so you know the production values are high : )

But if you have a spare hour, watch it and enjoy!!!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    may the fours be with you
  • edited June 2010
    personally i thought they starred in space ba-lls
  • edited June 2010
    As Yoda may say ........Could tv make gold that!
  • edited June 2010
    A quick golf lesson for Rich

Your weight transfer is all wrong it should transfer in the same direction that the club is swung.
    As you appear to be right handed (difficult to tell) When you swing the club back your weight 
    should be on your right foot, then as you swing through the weight transfer follows the club
    until you finish your swing and the weight is finishes on your left side.

Class this as your first lesson (FOC)

If the practice doesn't work out try cutting 6 inches off of your clubs.

They will fit in the bin easier.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Club - Star Wars theme...:
    A quick golf lesson for Rich Your weight transfer is all wrong it should transfer in the same direction that the club is swung. As you appear to be right handed (difficult to tell) When you swing the club back your weight  should be on your right foot, then as you swing through the weight transfer follows the club until you finish your swing and the weight is finishes on your left side. Class this as your first lesson (FOC) If the practice doesn't work out try cutting 6 inches off of your clubs. They will fit in the bin easier.
    Posted by hawk7112
    he was playing golf ??? the same way he plays poker ??