You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thats it!

edited June 2010 in Area 51

no more money off me to sky " rip off " poker

this site is a joke !

AA KK QQ 88 66 all beat by rubbish hands, im sure its a fiddle.

get stuffed sky poker

Comments

• edited June 2010

do you still live at number 30?

Only after that night I have been calling and knocked on your door but got no answer.

• edited June 2010

It's very annoying but unfortunately happens... and will happen no matter what site your on.. it's not Sky's fault... don't beat yourself up about it unless of course when you signed up you forgot to tick the "no bad beats" button?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: thats it!:
    do you still live at number 30? Only after that night I have been calling and knocked on your door but got no answer.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    NO HE LIVES AT 10 DOWNING STREET ?
  • edited June 2010
    Its just one of those things, take a couple of hours off. And when you say rubbish hands are we talking about 78 on or off suit or 93?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to thats it!:
    no more money off me to sky " rip off " poker this site is a joke !  AA KK QQ 88 66 all beat by rubbish hands, im sure its a fiddle. get stuffed sky poker
    Posted by dirtygirty

Hi, dirtygirty, im sure it's not

Im sure that you are either new to poker, playing outside your financial means, or both.

Anyway we are here to help if you want to be more reasonable about this. Maybe post some hands in the poker clinic to see if it is "a fiddle" or if you could have avoided going broke by playing better.

regards

hoggers

• edited June 2010
    In Response to thats it! : Hi, dirtygirty, im sure it's not Im sure that you are either new to poker, playing outside your financial means, or both. Anyway we are here to help if you want to be more reasonable about this. Maybe post some hands in the poker clinic to see if it is "a fiddle" or if you could have avoided going broke by playing better. regards hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    spot on greg, i know  should not put up pre-post no-10, with new ? players too site they need help or advice, not sarki remarks, so hopefully dirtygirty has read wot you said
  • edited June 2010
    we all get bad beats and sometimes they do come in long runs. i know cuase i just got my bank roll up to a decent level but have lost about a third on really bad beats but with this game u have to accept this and just try and tighten ur game up until it changes back as it will.

so just give it time u will enjoy being a memmber of our family here gl 
  • edited June 2010
    It's very annoying but unfortunately happens... and will happen no matter what site your on.. it's not Sky's fault... don't beat yourself up about it unless of course when you signed up you forgot to tick the "no bad beats" button?
    Posted by cookie83
    thats where Iwent wrong I didnt press the"no bad beats" button? shish  
  • edited June 2010
    My o my and it seems like only on the 21/05/10 that you were wishing SKY POKER a happy birthday.

SO its 1st post - Happy birthday

2nd post - get stuffed

lol dav

• edited June 2010
    LOL - lost with the monster 66 and it's all gone Pete Tong

3rd post will be "Why did I get moved to Area51?"

D
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to thats it!:
    no more money off me to sky " rip off " poker this site is a joke !  AA KK QQ 88 66 all beat by rubbish hands, im sure its a fiddle. get stuffed sky poker
    Posted by dirtygirty
    Ive lost with all of those hands also how spooky is that!!
  • edited June 2010
    i can see your getting some stick on this thread lol if its any help i know what u mean when u get beat all the time it really does your head in im the same we come on here moan like hell but its part of poker if every hand we won poker would be easy !!!!!! i have taken so many breaks i dont think they help but take one refresh and come back because u will be back this site is so cool lol and the comunity is the best any where all good advice some loverly banter like your thread but chin up and play poker good luck for future
  • edited June 2010

hey.. the secret, which you must learn and execute immediately, is fold high pairs everytime (including the massive 66) and wait until you get a rag 8 or rag 9 (ie 83, 84, 92 etc) and raise before going all in.  think how many people you will beat who foolishly hold onto AA. KK.

• edited June 2010

....but remember to play relentlessly with a rag 8 or rag 9 folding every other hand

• edited June 2010
    In Response to thats it! : Hi, dirtygirty, im sure it's not Im sure that you are either new to poker, playing outside your financial means, or both. Anyway we are here to help if you want to be more reasonable about this. Maybe post some hands in the poker clinic to see if it is "a fiddle" or if you could have avoided going broke by playing better. regards hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Very impressive post Greg, in this day and age everyone is so quick to ridicule as is evident in this thread but to read your post was refreshing - the guy has obviously taken quite a few beats and taken his frustration out on the forum - fair enough, no problems, I agree with you in that we need to help in anyway we can if the guy wants to be reasonable. Star man Greg for this post and I just wish there were more like you out there on this forum.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: thats it! : Very impressive post Greg, in this day and age everyone is so quick to ridicule as is evident in this thread but to read your post was refreshing - the guy has obviously taken quite a few beats and taken his frustration out on the forum - fair enough, no problems, I agree with you in that we need to help in anyway we can if the guy wants to be reasonable. Star man Greg for this post and I just wish there were more like you out there on this forum.
    Posted by dylan12
    OOOOH who rattled ure cage? its a bit of light hearted fun m8 thats all.I do not think myself,dohhhhhh or solarcarro were really being nasty.dav
  • edited June 2010
    lol dav, the 1st/2nd post was a belter....sadly humour is wasted on many people on here ;0)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: thats it! : OOOOH who rattled ure cage? its a bit of light hearted fun m8 thats all.I do not think myself,dohhhhhh or solarcarro were really being nasty.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Was not a dig at you JJ or solarcarro directly, at the end of the day all these threads are constantly on the forum these days - greg's post for me was spot on, lets help the guy out a bit and get him to actually post constructive posts in the future and make him realise that sky is the same as any other site. JJ wants more people to post in the poker clinic - so encourage him to post hands in there etc rather than just leaving the comment he did.
  • edited June 2010
    Sarcasm malfunction, Abort, Retry, Ignore?
  • edited June 2010
    My o my and it seems like only on the 21/05/10 that you were wishing SKY POKER a happy birthday. SO its 1st post - Happy birthday          2nd post - get stuffed lol dav
    Posted by dav1964
    you sad bas*ard asif you looked into that :L

pleb :)
  • edited June 2010
    Plonker ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    but your a pleb ;)