You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

10 seater comps

edited June 2010 in Area 51
hi all lucky fred here does anybody feel that there should be at least some ten seater comps and a few more higher prize pool comps i would play more if this was the case any thoughts ?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Hmmmm this is AREA 51 m8? lol dav
  • edited June 2010
     I also like 10 seater tourneys but I fear their is less demand for them on here because the majority of the people on here seem to prefer the non stop action games.
     As for higher prize pools that is surely dependant of number of entrants and at the moment the poker as to compete with the football, sunshine, the financial climate and maybe even Big Brother!
  • edited June 2010
    Excellent first post Fred. No use posting it here though m8 ....... everyone here has been heavily anaesthetized. We don't get a lot of visitors though so it's nice to see you. Don't stay too long or you may never get out again. Some of us have been here years.
  • edited June 2010

We don't have 10 seater comps on SKY because as everybody knows 10 seater comps are RIGGED - FACT!!!

Whereas 6-seater tables are not rigged, you will never see the following at a six seater table, top pair vs top pair (with good kickers), Big Pair vs Big Pair, Rag Aces cracking KK, AA vs AA with four flushing, top pair top kicker vs middle set.

In 10 seaters this is common place.............be careful what you wish for!