You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The DanTB10 Sunday Deepie

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

As many of you know, Dan leaves for Vegas tomorrow - good luck him! The rest of the TSP Raiding party join him next week.

But his Sunday night Tourney, the £55 one, WILL continue in his absence, IF it gets adequate starting fields.

It will be badged as "The Sunday Deepstack", & will be identical to the original, except no Dan, & so no Dan Bounty.

"1 in 5"  Satellites WILL run, on Friday evening, & Sunday afternoon.

I'm not sure whether, in the absence of Dan bigging this up on the Forum, it will get the runners it needs, but I hope so. It's up to the players, really. Player-Power will decide. ;)

PS - All being well, the original DanTB10 Tourney will re-surface after Vegas, when Dan returns.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    There have usually been a few of us who have helped Dan promote this.

It would be nice to keep it going while Dan and I are away, so he doesnt have to start again from scratch.

Perhaps some of you would like to volunteer to big it up for a few weeks, its too good a tourny to lose. And I dont want to come back and find its now a rebuy ! !

I will be playing it this week and will try to drum up some interest.

• edited June 2010
    I'll play in it every week when i'm home but will unfortunately miss the next 3 weeks :(
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: The DanTB10 Sunday Deepie:
    There have usually been a few of us who have helped Dan promote this. It would be nice to keep it going while Dan and I are away, so he doesnt have to start again from scratch. Perhaps some of you would like to volunteer to big it up for a few weeks, its too good a tourny to lose. And I dont want to come back and find its now a rebuy ! ! I will be playing it this week and will try to drum up some interest.
    Posted by penguin7
    i will play.but if its some drumming up it needs acebarry is ur man.and all the best over the pond m8 regards del.
  • edited June 2010

WTG Tony, thanks.
  • edited June 2010
    i'll keep playing and will big it up when I can