You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congratulations SoLack :)

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Well that was loads of fun...I'll have to play more of there tourneys!
SoLack..you played brill! Well done matey :)

Thanks everyone who cheered me on..I really appreciate it guys xxxxxxx

Luv you all MWHAAA!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2010

Good post Banana, congrats to the both of you.  The heads up was epic stuff and you were so close to winning.

Good banter on the tables as well and thoroughly enjoyed playing in it. Good for the small stake players to play players like Irishrover, TommyD, Solack, Penguin7, Ozzie, Elsadog, Hoggers....how did he make my list ;) and so many other top players.

So much for the early night

• edited June 2010
    Well done Solack for taking it down m8y well played.

Also well done to you too Bananadog.........Best HU game i've seen in a long time.

Great banter from the railers as well, enjoyed it immensely
  • edited June 2010
    Well played solack and bananadog--great stuff!!

sorry about the other day bananadog, I think they edited out the good bit, I can't even repeat it, that Lisa is sooo rude!
  • edited June 2010
    Good fun in a well structured tourny for all. There are some great players at this level.

My excuse for not cashing is that I was concentrating on the £22 deepie !

Solack needs no excuses, as well as taking this down , he final tabled in that , playing a really aggressive game.

Well done m8

• edited June 2010
    Congratulations to Solack and to everyone else who took part (especially those who cashed).
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks guys, I actually won enough to buy a hutch and guinea-pig (just need to convince the more sensible half! lol)
    Well played to everyone....Solack, sorry about my manic HU play lol (think i need some more practice!)
    Catch you laters x
  • edited June 2010

The atmo on the Final Table for this was absolutely superb. That means everything to me, as I think poker should first & foremost be a fun game.

Well done Solly, Banana, & everyone else.

One is quite happy this morning, with how it went. ;)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Congratulations SoLack :):
    The atmo on the Final Table for this was absolutely superb. That means everything to me, as I think poker should first & foremost be a fun game. Well done Solly, Banana, & everyone else. One is quite happy this morning, with how it went. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay...I'm happy but tired, oh I didn't wanna get up and make the kids school butties...walk the dogs etc! lol. I was so tired I put the kettle on to make a coffee and gravy for the dogs food and I nearly put the milk in the gravy! ewwwww!
    Great fun last night x
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks guys, I actually won enough to buy a hutch and guinea-pig (just need to convince the more sensible half! lol) Well played to everyone....Solack, sorry about my manic HU play lol (think i need some more practice!) Catch you laters x
    Posted by BananaDog
    If you were HU with Solly and you were the maniac, that must have been quite something.  ;-)))
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Congratulations SoLack :) : If you were HU with Solly and you were the maniac, that must have been quite something.  ;-)))
    Posted by MereNovice
    !

The Heads-Up lasted for an age - LOADS of play in that structure - but there was "a bit" of shoving.....One assumes they were both getting a lot of big hands. ;)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Congratulations SoLack :) : ! The Heads-Up lasted for an age - LOADS of play in that structure - but there was "a bit" of shoving.....One assumes they were both getting a lot of big hands. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    well I really did have aces loads on that HU ;)
    I figure if you can't outplay them then outshove them...shame it didn't work! lol
  • edited June 2010
    Well Done Bananadog and Solly, very well played.
  • edited June 2010
    Very well done Solack you were looking dangerous all night.

So, so, pleased for Julie, I think I heard you shouting across the mountain last night girl.

It was very enjoyable banter all night in this tourney, it deserves to get even bigger in weeks to come. 
  • edited June 2010
    Very enjoyable evening of poker.

Hearty congrats to SoLack

.....and to Nana; I didn't get to play on your table but you clearly managed to move up the gears extremely well.
  • edited June 2010
    Congrats to SoLack and Banana (especially Banana.  You played brilliantly all night.)  It was one of the most enjoyable tourneys I've played in.  The banter was excellent and the structure was ideal.  I thought that HU was going to go on all night!

Looking forward to the next £2.00 ToT.  £11 bit steep for me and £5.50 might be pushing it...lol.  All three deserve to take off and stay in the schedules, though, if it can be done.

Well played all.

Graham
  • edited June 2010
    well done SoLack, and also well done banana for doing so well.

• edited June 2010
    ty Mr Miyagi :o)

hi Graham, great game or what! I don't know if I'm doing tonight's either...hope they bring out more £2 tourneys for us commoners! lol

Elsadog..well played matey, shame we didnt get on same table though.

Barry, ty for your message :)

Dud_Buitini...I'm not sure what I did but it was fun! lol - I think change of gears = more coffee :o)
  • edited June 2010
    I agree!  It was quite an experience!  The price, twelve-minute blinds and the starting chip stack were all just right.  ;o)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Congratulations SoLack :):
    Well that was loads of fun...I'll have to play more of there tourneys! SoLack..you played brill! Well done matey :) Thanks everyone who cheered me on..I really appreciate it guys xxxxxxx Luv you all MWHAAA!!!!
    Posted by BananaDog

well done to solack & bananadog ,

great fun mtt this one !
  • edited June 2010
    thanks nana, you played a good hu.  I cd have folded my KQ to your shove but decided it was time for bed, and got lucky on the river.  Thanks everyone else for the congrats.  Enjoyed he tourney immensely - had to dodge some early 'velocity' style play on my table but once it settled down it was great.  Hope to see you all in the £11 jobbie later.  I think 80+ runners wd be great.