You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Back to tournaments i go

edited June 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Well thats me off back to the tournaments guys, Lost my enitre bankroll in the space of two coolers, so no more cash for me.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    you're a naughty, naughty boy--- cash is like that mate, but if you lost your roll on two coolers, you must have been playing on too high stakes,--If you play with 5% of your bankroll, it would take 20 coolers in a row to lose your roll---so play 2p/4p if your roll is 32 quid---at 1.60 buy in---don't play 5p/10p untill your roll is 80 quid

on the other hand, you are probably right, tounaments are definately easier to handle, bankroll wise, the 2.20 deep stacks are great value for small stakes players---floppa whoppa m8!!
  • edited June 2010
    I was playing 2p/4p mate,

Id lost a couple of bad hands earlier, couple of misreads, some hard to believe you called me with that situations but it was my own fault. Reloaded got Kings, boom Aces. The went away came back but only had £1.90 in the account, first hand Queens, boom Aces again.

Once i lost the most on i had second to the nuts and should have read the signs so my own fault really.
  • edited June 2010

Tourny varience is MUCH higher than cash DON - stick at it.

What is the name of that dog in your picture??

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you emotional after leaving the cash arena?
  • edited June 2010
    Her name was Sasha, she not here now though, best picture i had to keep it going.

And i will re-join, doing a bounty hunter at half 2 and then will be back on the cash tables till around Half 6.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Back to tournaments i go:
    Well thats me off back to the tournaments guys, Lost my enitre bankroll in the space of two pots, so no more cash for me.
    Posted by The_Don90

doh. brm ftw
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Back to tournaments i go:
    In Response to Back to tournaments i go : doh. brm ftw
    Posted by beaneh
    you cant manage 68p give the guy a break