You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand History Search

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Is it just me who gets a 'timed out' error when i try and search for hands in a timeframe of more than 1 day?  ie.... am trying to search for all hands > +or- £25 within a 1 week timeframe...... impossible.

Is it my machine or a problem Sky's end?  It's not a new error.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    its floppin rickidickiedoodalars, might as well search for a fluppin yeti---innit
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Hand History Search:
    Is it just me who gets a 'timed out' error when i try and search for hands in a timeframe of more than 1 day?  ie.... am trying to search for all hands /> +or- £25 within a 1 week timeframe...... impossible. Is it my machine or a problem Sky's end?  It's not a new error.
    Posted by cottlad
    Yeah, it depends on how many hands its searching for.  For instance, if I typed in all hands +£25, it would bring them up instantly, but if my search was £-25 then it would think about it for a bit then say `error - timed out` ;-)

They posted on here not so long ago that this problem was sorte.  It still happens from time to time though
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Guys,

I've had a word with our tech support and they're going to look into this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Lee