You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RICH PICKINGS- TONIGHT AT 8.30PM

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Firstly the blurb-

Take on Richard Orford in his fast paced Rich Pickings tournament as opposed to Tikays's leisurely laid back game. Rebuys and Addons available for purchase until the end of the first break after 45 mins for £2.20. (£2 + 20p)

Now- I've got to get as many runners as possible in this game so as to stick one up Tikay. He's already got an unfair advantage- his Take On Tikay game has been running for weeks.

I think though this game should be a lot of fun and it won't bust the bankroll.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to the tournament lobby and I'll see you on the tables at 8!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to RICH PICKINGS- TONIGHT AT 8.30PM:
    Firstly the blurb- Take on Richard Orford in his fast paced Rich Pickings tournament as opposed to Tikays's leisurely laid back game. Rebuys and Addons available for purchase until the end of the first break after 45 mins for £2.20. (£2 + 20p) Now- I've got to get as many runners as possible in this game so as to stick one up Tikay. He's already got an unfair advantage- his Take On Tikay game has been running for weeks. I think though this game should be a lot of fun and it won't bust the bankroll. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to the tournament lobby and I'll see you on the tables at 8!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Sky have dropped a clanger here.  They should easily be able to get away with £2.40 ( £2 + 40p ) with it being a presenter mtt.