You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wonderful Wednesday!

13»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Wonderful Wednesday!:
    lol im not going round to jeanette's this time so should be ok.................Will you see subtitles beyond the KFC family pack??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    LOL - i aint Greg remember - think you have us both mixed up plop m8 ;) he he
  • edited June 2010
    yup wp maxaploppy and thanks for the rail/heckle xxx MWAH!
  • edited June 2010
    Great updates Dylan...TY. Did you notice that dunni18 is on both FT's?....vwp him. My brag tonight is that I cashed in unlucky 13th in the main! (I did make sort of good use of your chips Tony :)))   )
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I thought you were going to take it down when I briefly railed, unlucky sir max
  • edited June 2010
    ooooh well done jaegerbomb! very nice cash in the DS matey!
    Posted by BananaDog
    Thanks, now you and dylan get yourselves into the SnG

im playing to donk not win lol
  • edited June 2010
    DS has just finished - Special WD to dunni18 who came 2nd in the DS and 4th in the TOT - VWP!!
    igloomax9320001£675 + 50 League Points
    dunni1802£387.50 + 46 League Points
  • edited June 2010
    Well I never the bomb makes another final table, well played sir.  I'm out in 5th in the TOT, delighted to make final table in this tourney for the second time this week.  My playing style must suit Tikay's stucture!! Fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold.....
    Posted by rossjb14
    cheers ross and join th SnG mate

another FT?????? hmmmmmmmmm not many of those, but thanks

and wp on reaching ANOTHER FT yourself
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Wonderful Wednesday! : Thanks, now you and dylan get yourselves into the SnG im playing to donk not win lol
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Unfortunatley still on my poker break Mr Plop, but making my come back next week - so will see you on the tables after you come back from the rigs :)
  • edited June 2010
    ok m8, gl with that, hope your in profit by time i get back

see you in 3 weeks

oh hold on still got tomoro ooooops
  • edited June 2010
    TOT has come to a conclusion - WD to both and all that cashed and played in fact tonight - great tournament structures and I can't wait to get back playing them myself next week - so beware ;) lolol
    Joedo2025001£113.40 + 30 League Points
    Hatchet02£68.85 + 26 League Points
  • edited June 2010
    wd dylan on all your great work over the last few weeks.................................good to see you back on the tables soon......hopefully not on the same table as hoggers though..............unless your on opposite ends then it might balance out???

Seriously m8, get well soon and get back playing..........we're all missing the welsh wizard
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Wonderful Wednesday! : I thought you were going to take it down when I briefly railed, unlucky sir max
    Posted by rossjb14
    Cheers Ross....and well done you in cashing yourself tonight mate!!!

I am sure the Knights will reform and kick the ploppers buts next time :))))

• edited June 2010
    TOT has come to a conclusion - WD to both and all that cashed and played in fact tonight - great tournament structures and I can't wait to get back playing them myself next week - so beware ;) lolol Joedo 202500 1 £113.40 + 30 League Points Hatchet 0 2 £68.85 + 26 League Points
    Posted by dylan12
    It will be nice to see you back playing Dylan.....I am sick of seeing plop's name on the FT so come back stronger and fitter and sort some of this wannabees out hey! (yep, that does include me!)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Wonderful Wednesday! : It will be nice to see you back playing Dylan.....I am sick of seeing plop's name on the FT so come back stronger and fitter and sort some of this wannabees out hey! (yep, that does include me!)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    sick of seeing my name on FT???? doesnt happen often lol!!!!

and wont happen for 3 weeks:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

after tomoro that is lol i wish