You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky online series of poker

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

I asked at the table on wednesday night but you were too busy with too many tables.How come sky dont do a series of online poker like most other sites?
Also,why not get this place set up properly with a download version.I know im not alone when i have problems with more than 2 tables open with serious lag and being timed out of hands.
And whilst im here,why can you not organise more point tournaments with bigger prizes?I dont play enough to earn the requirement per month as i really only play mtts in the evenings.So although i have lots of points i cant redeem them so what use are they?500 point games with a decent prize would make it feel like they have some value after all.
back to the origional question....ooops. A series of online poker with various games and buyins,satelites etc are always a success elsewhere or are sky afraid to offer guaranteed games? I know from when they tried to introduce omaha with gar prizes it lasted a short time and any positive ev was quickly taken away.Its not as if youre poor lol.My main site i play at still offers,after 3 months,$10 buyins with+ev of 400-700 bucks.Ever wonder why their site is growing? speculte to accumulate!

not being negative,just wondering how you can be so far behind in the online poker world.....or am i seeing it all wrong?
cheers

Comments

• edited June 2010
    SHOULDA GONE TO SPECSAVERS lol dav
  • edited June 2010

Good grief. No wonder I could not cope with your questions in the chat box last night! To be fair, interspersed as they were with so many digs at me - hopefully, intended as humorous, of course - I was not sure if you were serious or not. But there are a whole bunch of questions there, so I need a little more time than I have available this evening.

I'm very busy tonight, prepping for tonight's Live Show, so I'll try & answer all these questions tomorrow.

Very briefly though, we have previously held an Online series. It was called "SCOOP", (Sky Championship Of Online Poker) & yes, that was before another, rather larger Room, adopted that acronym.

At the time, our portfolio of variants was rather limited, (we are a very young Site) being just Texas Hold Em, & we had, iirc, NL, PL & FL.

Now that Omaha, & Omaha 8 or better have been added to the available games, you can expect the restoration of our own version of SCOOP quite soon I hope.

I hope you have a successful evening's poker, wherever you choose to play it.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: sky online series of poker:
    Good grief. No wonder I could not cope with your questions in the chat box last night! To be fair, interspersed as they were with so many digs at me - hopefully, intended as humorous, of course - I was not sure if you were serious or not. But there are a whole bunch of questions there, so I need a little more time than I have available this evening. I'm very busy tonight, prepping for tonight's Live Show, so I'll try & answer all these questions tomorrow. Very briefly though, we have previously held an Online series. It was called "SCOOP", (Sky Championship Of Online Poker) & yes, that was before another, rather larger Room, adopted that acronym. At the time, our portfolio of variants was rather limited, (we are a very young Site) being just Texas Hold Em, & we had, iirc, NL, PL & FL. Now that Omaha, & Omaha 8 or better have been added to the available games, you can expect the restoration of our own version of SCOOP quite soon I hope. I hope you have a successful evening's poker, wherever you choose to play it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Did i abuse you? I was going easy as i dont know you yet!
    Of course it was humorous,you know all about northern irish humor im sure!
    Look forward to your answers when you get the time and the only place i will be playing is here and/or my main site.I would love to use sky as my main but as i said,multi tabling is just nigh on impossible here!And a use for poins would be nice lol......am i repeating myself?