You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£25 / £50 HU table - scary stuff!!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
This table is now playing and there is a waiting list to join! Boy these players betting £500 a time have balls of steel or big pockets!!

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I won't say who but strangely one of these players went througha few £1 buy ins on the 2p/4p table i was playing on last night despite having around £6k sitting accross various higher stakes tables. Seemed quite a pleasant guy to play with.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: £25 / £50 HU table - scary stuff!!:
    I won't say who but strangely one of these players went througha few £1 buy ins on the 2p/4p table i was playing on last night despite having around £6k sitting accross various higher stakes tables. Seemed quite a pleasant guy to play with.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO

I spoke to him the other night and said he should play a few games on 2p/4p just told me he did lol annnnd I missed it!
    He ows me a game of HU 2p/4p. Hahaha cant believe he actually listed to me lolol
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: £25 / £50 HU table - scary stuff!!:
    In Response to Re: £25 / £50 HU table - scary stuff!! : I spoke to him the other night and said he should play a few games on 2p/4p just told me he did lol annnnd I missed it! He ows me a game of HU 2p/4p. Hahaha cant believe he actually listed to me lolol
    Posted by Root_Kunal
    careful or weareontv may get jealous