You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Some analysis needed please

edited June 2010 in The Poker Clinic
tournament £2.30 deep stack tourney,  current position 6th out of 15 (57 started)

Number of games won 28%
showdowns won 70%
Number of flops seen 39%
win % of flop seen 49%

My actions

Fold 40%
Bet 16%
Check 20%
Call 16%
Raise 8%

Where you fold

Pre flop 63%
flop 4%
turn 3%
no fold 30%

I am just wondering if some1 can analyse these and let me no a bit about my play? is it any good?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• edited June 2010
    you play too many hands, judging my call % and raise% you most likely are too passive.

you have to bare in mind that these sky stats are very very vague, and dont really tell too much about how you play post flop.

pretty sure the stats track from when you first play on the site and not for each particular tournament? atleast in cash tables it shows since u last reset them.
  • edited June 2010
    As far as I know these stats are tourny by tourny, where on cash tables they are cumulative, and can be reset.

At a glance these stats are pretty good, but call levels could be lower.

Checks are quite high too,and raise % doesnt indicate this is because you are checkraising a lot.

Personally I never see 37% of flops, either folding or trying to take it preflop.

They are a pretty blunt instrument, but can be useful, it can be fun playing a small tourny and trying to avoid using the call button at all.