You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I guess i owe someone a thanks.

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Tikay,

I owe you a little thanks. Was at a live game last night, got one bad beat, one id usually curse and swear at.

However i then remembered a couple of words you said, "You want people to make these calls," Yes he'd hit it  this time but 80% of the time im taking it down. So why complain, yes i went out, as my opponent had me covered. 

I got up tapped the table said nice hand, and walked away after shaking my opponents hand then hiding my frustration by going into the smoking area for a quick smoke and thinking to myself, "Actually could i have played it better" How did i end up all in with only top pair agaimst his top and bottom pair and why was i even in that situation that he had me covered.

I came to it id played an earlier hand poorly against a different opponent and id played this one better before the flop, but the turn i should have got away.

So Tikay i owe you a thanks, you've helped me keep my cool and improve me as a person :D