You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OK please be honest

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Right less than 24 hrs b4 the BIG game and if you dont know what im talkin about then (welcome to planet earth).Ive got 3 questions i would like anyone that replies to this to answer.

1 - can we beat germany 2mos?

2 - have we looked better than the germans so far?

3 - will it go to penalties?

My answers are

1 - YES if we believe we can

2- This one is easy,NO

3 - JEEEZUUUSSS i hope NOT

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to OK please be honest:
    Right less than 24 hrs b4 the BIG game and if you dont know what im talkin about then (welcome to planet earth).Ive got 3 questions i would like anyone that replies to this to answer. 1 - can we beat germany 2mos? 2 - have we looked better than the germans so far? 3 - will it go to penalties? My answers are 1 - YES if we believe we can 2- This one is easy,NO 3 - JEEEZUUUSSS i hope NOT
    Posted by dav1964
    1 hoping and prying we can

2  totally not

3  never never never

either way i hope its a good game

come on england
  • edited June 2010

I HAVE PARAMEDICS BOOKED ALREADY AND BED RESERVED ON THE WARD I USAULLY END UP ON BEING A HEAMOPHILIA LOL

• edited June 2010
    Right less than 24 hrs b4 the BIG game and if you dont know what im talkin about then (welcome to planet earth).Ive got 3 questions i would like anyone that replies to this to answer. 1 - can we beat germany 2mos? 2 - have we looked better than the germans so far? 3 - will it go to penalties? My answers are 1 - YES if we believe we can 2- This one is easy,NO 3 - JEEEZUUUSSS i hope NOT
    Posted by dav1964
    1. yes we can hammer them

2. Not looked better no but aside from polaying 10 men australia the oither 2 games germany looked poor,

3. my heart cant take penalties!!
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by dav1964
    1. Probably not because England have been pretty toothless in attack.

2. No, see above reason.

3. Possibly, the defence looked a hell of a lot better agaist Slovenia. This combined with misfiring strikers points to a potentially low scoring game. 0-0 perhaps?
  • edited June 2010

1. YES we'll beat them

2. they've both been as bad as each other

3. No but could be extra time
  • edited June 2010
        YES,

NO,
           I HOPE NO.      
  • edited June 2010

1 YES

2 YES

3 YES

• edited June 2010
    The Germans are shi te at the moment - and they know it, that's why Kaiser becks and bower is trying the fergie mind games. Just who have they played well against in the last 4 years?? yep, that's right, nobody except those Aussie bogs dollox lol. even when i seen that 4-0 win in the 1st match, i knew it weren't the kra uts good play, it was those ex pommies bad play lol - cometh the hour, cometh the man - Rooney, stand up and be counted, come on England!
  • edited June 2010
  • edited June 2010
    Yes
    No
    No

Believe it or not England are slight favourites with the bookies. These are the current odds on a very well know betting exchange (probably a better indicator than bookmakers odds);

England     2.8
    Germany    3.0
    Draw          3.2  

I'm expecting an exciting, entertaining game with at least 3 goals, IMO it could go either way. There is no doubt that England can beat Germany if they play well, the pressure and nerves from the group stage should have evaporated by now.
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by dav1964
    1. Probably not but I hope we do

2. With regards the footie, no not really. As for players looks , most definately.

3. Hope so, me loves penalty shootouts :)

xxxx

COME ON ENGLAND!