You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Get Well Sooooon!

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Get Well Sooooon!:
    In Response to Re: Get Well Sooooon! : Hi Rob glad your back and everything is ok. Sorry I didn't post sooner but your DONK of a brother only told me about the thread 2 mins ago and i don't usually frequent this side the forum BB
    Posted by bornablade
    Less of the DONK you Luckbox!!!

Anyway thats what you get for going away on holiday and not bringing me a stick of rock back lol.
  • edited July 2010
    glad to see your back home and on the mend,best wishes..Fin..
  • edited July 2010
    Glad your on on the road to recovery mate!

Take it easy and take care

Sorry only just wrote on this been  away for a couple of weeks.
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Just like to say thank you to all that have replied to this post wishing me well. As you can see im back!! well half way there 1 more week should be ok, but u cant keep me of the tables even tried to logon in hospital but it was restricted, that's NHS for you. anyway thank you all. rawhand  (Rob)
    Posted by rawhand
    Great to see you back Rob!

and wishing you a speedy and full recovery xxxx
  • edited July 2010
    So glad ure back with us mate and have a speedy recovery.All the best dav
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Just like to say thank you to all that have replied to this post wishing me well. As you can see im back!! well half way there 1 more week should be ok, but u cant keep me of the tables even tried to logon in hospital but it was restricted, that's NHS for you. anyway thank you all. rawhand  (Rob)
    Posted by rawhand
    Only just seen this thread, glad you are home rawhand and hope you are feeling better x
  • edited July 2010
    thats what you get when you go round Trevs house and dry your hands with the same towels he uses.

glad your better rawhand