You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

chat box

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
i have noticed that the chat box is a very quiet place and i am wondering why? when im not in a hand i like a natter (non poker related, no point in giving things away). but noone else seems to. so... of you useit why do you use it? and if you dont, why not?

Comments

• edited August 2009

If im in a good mood i will be happy to chat and wish people good luck etc... if people start chatting i will usually start up a conversation, but if they dont and im not in the mood... well then it stays silent.

• edited August 2009
    I ALWAYS HAVE CHATBOX UP AND GENERALLY PUT IN A GOOD LUCK AT START OF TOURNIEMENTS AND GENERAL COMENTS ON HANDS. FIND THAT I SLOWER FORMATS DEEPSTACKS ECT THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD HUMOURED CHAT AS YOU SPEND MORE TIME AT SAME TABLE,  IN FASTER ONES NOT MUCH CHAT AT ALL. I THINK THE GENERAL LACK OF CHAT IS PROBABLY MORE TO DO WITH MULTITABLING THAN ANYTHING ELSE. 
  • edited August 2009
    i normally play deepstacks .plenty of time for chat there .most times i atleast say hi and gl.with the quicker tourneys ,by the time i type in gl all ,someone has allready left the building.
  • edited August 2009
    H,

I know of two reasons why some players do not use the chat box,

1. they could be playing in mini view which does not have the chat box
    2. they could be playing via sky set top box, which does not have the chat box.