You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Schandenfreude

edited June 2010 in The Football Corner
The true meaning of this word is about 14hrs away.

I wish you all the best and have a funny feeling you will be the ones enjoying the schadenfreude. Germany are overrated. And their defence isn't that great.

Is Rooney fit? If so, he's going to explode. But I'm not sure he is. His body language isn't good.

Impossible to call. I'll take a very small bet on England winning on pens just for an entairtainment bet.

We'll see.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Mi last £1.20 on England 5-1 at 200/1 - happened b4 !!!

Fingernails at the ready!!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Schandenfreude:
    Mi last £1.20 on England 5-1 at 200/1 - happened b4 !!! Fingernails at the ready!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    It's looking unlikely mate.

If ever an image could define schadenfreude it's that Lampard "goal".

Sorry England, but as a Scot I reserve the right to laugh. And you've been absolutely terrible from day one. Don't know why but you have.

They're going to get a 5th. Nothing surer.
  • edited June 2010
    Gutted...I done 3-1 Germany with Klose first scorer.

John Terry, best centre half in the country? He ain't even the best centre half in London. LOL. Just LOL.

On the bright side, at least the car-flags will now be reduced at Wilko`s.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Schandenfreude:
    The true meaning of this word is about 14hrs away. I wish you all the best and have a funny feeling you will be the ones enjoying the schadenfreude. Germany are overrated. And their defence isn't that great. Is Rooney fit? If so, he's going to explode. But I'm not sure he is. His body language isn't good. Impossible to call. I'll take a very small bet on England winning on pens just for an entairtainment bet. We'll see.
    Posted by bandini
    hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha this is shameful joy. Overated? Defence isn't that great? Actually describing England??? It's about time people wake up, a second rate team with delusions of grandeur.