You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY - Where is our 8.15 Gtd Deepstack? (Sky - Are you Taking the P)

Just noticed our regular 8.15 Deepstack Tourny is missing and has now been turned into a rebuy.

Sky are you taking the P - This is a regular tourny and gets a decent field every night, so why oh why have you changed it from it's original format to a re-buy?.

If this is an error - I accept your apology - if Not then its goodbye from me and goodbye from him.

I am completely Outraged and ask you to look at this sensibly and return it to it's rightful home.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to SKY - Where is our 8.15 Gtd Deepstack? (Sky - Are you Taking the P):
    Just noticed our regular 8.15 Deepstack Tourny is missing and has now been turned into a rebuy. Sky are you taking the P - This is a regular tourny and gets a decent field every night, so why oh why have you changed it from it's original format to a re-buy?. If this is an error - I accept your apology - if Not then its goodbye from me and goodbye from him. I am completely Outraged and ask you to look at this sensibly and return it to it's rightful home.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Trev, if this is the same tomorrow you can count me out of final league game ;)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY - Where is our 8.15 Gtd Deepstack? (Sky - Are you Taking the P):
    In Response to SKY - Where is our 8.15 Gtd Deepstack? (Sky - Are you Taking the P) : Hi Trev, if this is the same tomorrow you can count me out of final league game ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Hi Dude - I am absolutely livid.
    I will also be abstaining from the 100gtd re-buy until further notice. If this is not rectified I will also be pulling out of all the other regular tournies I enter everynight.

That includes the Orfordable, Tikays Sleepstack, all the ToT's and and the quarter past the hour deepies as from Tonight. 
  • edited June 2010
    always the same any decent tourniments are replaced by cr@p shoots
  • edited June 2010
    mmmm tend to agreed with you i dont play the deepie every night maybe 3 or 4 times a week  i hope its a error and is put back on