You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Live Tournament

Sky, may i make a suggestion to you (which can be tweeked a bit by other posters) but what i propose will beas follows

There is a shortage of live poker on tele at the moment...Sky selects 6 or 10 seater tables for an evening of live cash in the studio...i suggest maybe the top 6/10 cash players or 6/10 selected by sky battle it out in the studio......the blinds can be whatever you fancy 0.50/1 or 1/2

It would be brilliant seeing some live play from our top players rather than staring at the graphics..

i understand sky has limited live air time, not sure why though when we have hours of re runs everyday. anyway it wouldnt cost sky anything at all apart from a poker table and some seats.

The list of players for this would be massive if opened up to the forum, it would be good to see a two different tables of 6 in a 4 week period.

any other suggestions that may help this structure feel free to add them, lets try rally some support if you feel its a good idea...sky give me some feedback...

the best thing for the players would be the feedback they get whilst the hands are played, they can watch it back and really gain some good feedback, plus how many of us will ever get on telly playing poker....

Regards

Pete